The Good Schools Guide (GSG) aim to make our websites accessible and usable for people of all abilities and disabilities, including older audiences, and those with visual, hearing, cognitive or motor impairments.
Many people use assisting technologies to allow them, for example, to view websites in easier-to-read colours, with larger fonts or as spoken text, or to navigate around a site using the keyboard only. As these assisting technologies become more available and sophisticated, the GSG wants to ensure that our websites continue to work well with them to deliver a good experience for all our users.
We are currently reviewing our websites to ensure they attain the standard minimum requirements for website accessibility and will make changes where needed.
If you have any problems at all accessing or using any of the GSG websites please contact us in the first instance whereby we may be able to quickly help you. Contact us online or call us on +44 (0)203 286 6824.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- 'Chinese students think British boys are gentlemen, but when they get drunk they go crazy'
- David Cameron vows to create 3m apprenticeships
- Edinburgh University offers online football course
- Christian school 'downgraded for failing to invite an imam to lead assembly'
- Exclusive: Taxpayers footed £1m bill for free schools that never opened
- Sir Ian McKellen's epic exam advice to Chew Valley students
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites