If you go down to the woods today, you’re in for a big surprise – if the trees in question are attached to your local state primary school, that is. They’re vanishing fast, as are dipping ponds and grassy play areas, gone to make way for extra classrooms. In some schools now children go up, rather than out at break time, onto rooftop playgrounds.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Why does Switzerland do so well in university rankings?
- World's top universities 2014 according to Times Higher Education
- World university rankings show 'power shift' from US and UK towards Far East
- Top 100 world universities 2014/15 - THE rankings
- We fought becoming an academy and won
- Want to be an investment banker? Head to LSE
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites