If you go down to the woods today, you’re in for a big surprise – if the trees in question are attached to your local state primary school, that is. They’re vanishing fast, as are dipping ponds and grassy play areas, gone to make way for extra classrooms. In some schools now children go up, rather than out at break time, onto rooftop playgrounds.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Teachers tales of exam-marking issues: this is only going to get worse
- GCSE students given wrong exam grades, say 80% of headteachers
- Camden School for Girls in discrimination storm after demanding 16-year-old removes niqab
- Fathers education level strongest factor in childs success at school study
- Teachers losing confidence in exam marking, study suggests
- Pupils to sit longer exams in tough new maths GCSE
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites