If you go down to the woods today, you’re in for a big surprise – if the trees in question are attached to your local state primary school, that is. They’re vanishing fast, as are dipping ponds and grassy play areas, gone to make way for extra classrooms. In some schools now children go up, rather than out at break time, onto rooftop playgrounds.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Fewer teenagers got five good GCSEs
- How to get funding for your arts and humanities postgrad
- Lessons in cybersecurity launched for schoolchildren
- Drop in headline GCSE results 'reflects toughening up of standards', says minister
- 'Anti-extremism' school code shelved
- Graduates 'pay fees to universities'
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites