If you go down to the woods today, you’re in for a big surprise – if the trees in question are attached to your local state primary school, that is. They’re vanishing fast, as are dipping ponds and grassy play areas, gone to make way for extra classrooms. In some schools now children go up, rather than out at break time, onto rooftop playgrounds.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- From the Moon to mongooses, crowdfunding rescues science research
- Heroes of 2014: Danielle George, the scientist encouraging kids to take things apart
- Secret Teacher: what if Ofsted and the DfE got their hands on Christmas?
- Should I take an online language course ? or go to my local college?
- Secret Santa: 'there is always the resident office scrooge'
- Ed Balls has passed grade four piano. Congratulations to him
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites