If you go down to the woods today, you’re in for a big surprise – if the trees in question are attached to your local state primary school, that is. They’re vanishing fast, as are dipping ponds and grassy play areas, gone to make way for extra classrooms. In some schools now children go up, rather than out at break time, onto rooftop playgrounds.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- ChildLine seeing more suicidal children
- 'Family test' for policies outlined
- Junior lawyers aim to inspire pupils to study law
- Effective teaching: 10 tips on what works and what doesnt
- AUDIO: 'Don't praise struggling pupils'
- Cuts 'will undo' apprenticeship work
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites