If you go down to the woods today, you’re in for a big surprise – if the trees in question are attached to your local state primary school, that is. They’re vanishing fast, as are dipping ponds and grassy play areas, gone to make way for extra classrooms. In some schools now children go up, rather than out at break time, onto rooftop playgrounds.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Students gaining good degrees with 'little or no work', says Which?
- Girls world: what teenage girls want to be when they grow up
- Half of places at top university 'to go to foreign students'
- The battle against Islamism should start in schools
- Teacher recruitment falling short for third straight year
- Call to sanction failing universities
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites