Want an independent school education but can’t afford the fees?
It takes determination and hard work on your part, and exceptional abilities on the part of your child, to have a good chance of securing a high-value bursary.
Means testing means most scholarships are of little monetary value - a few per cent off the fees for the sake of an accolade and possibly a programme of activities designed to stretch bright young things, but that doesn't mean the deserving but needy will miss out...
Following rulings from The Charities Commission, an increasing number of schools are proposing to allocate more funds to those who would otherwise be unable to pay the fees.
The key is finding out what funds are available and whether your child might qualify but how?
Find a School...
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Filling the gap: the rise of pro bono justice - video
- Conventional markets could cure capital concern
- Students play football for peace
- More calls for books about non-white children
- An MA that puts a spin on it
- Two masters for the price of one
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites