Article published 2nd June 2008
UK independent schools are still widely regarded as among the best in the world, with top flight schools such as Eton remaining highly sought-after.
It's not just the quality of an English education that is attractive it is the opportunities to network, the doors that will remain ajar for life, friendships and acquaintances bound inextricably by the 'old-school tie' and the chance to have a piece of a quintessentially English tradition - a boarding school education.
Their oft gilt-edged fees a small price to pay for the huge benefits to be gained even when international supplements are added. Education options are limitless but how do you decide what is best?
We offer our top-tips to ensure you get your decision right.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Want to earn money while you study? Consider becoming a tutor
- More lower-income students going to university despite tuition fees
- Minister 'tackling' poor pupil funds
- Statistics watchdog ticks off Morgan
- British, Muslim and want to work in PR? Brace yourself for the bumpy ride
- Primary school pupils 'still hungry'
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites