We examined the value-added from KS2 to GCSE for 2009, 2010, and 2011 to see which state, selective grammar schools added the most value to their offspring.
A note of caution - the more highly selective a grammar school, the less scope there will be to add value.
Viewers of this table may also be interested in Grammar Schools - Did They Do Well? A look at the percentage reaching the Cambridge entry level.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Teachers demand qualified status
- Hunt to warn of schools extremism
- Shadow education secretary warns against religious extremism in schools
- Teachers to vote on strike motion
- Poorer pupils forced to drop arts subjects due to the costs of studying
- A quarter of teachers bring food into school to help hungry pupils
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites