We examined the value-added from KS2 to GCSE for 2009, 2010, and 2011 to see which state, selective grammar schools added the most value to their offspring.
A note of caution - the more highly selective a grammar school, the less scope there will be to add value.
Viewers of this table may also be interested in Grammar Schools - Did They Do Well? A look at the percentage reaching the Cambridge entry level.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Students: want to make a difference? Consider charity work
- Labour extends jobs guarantee pledge
- VIDEO: Could robots help children with autism?
- A Bigger Prize review ? the price we pay for competition
- Despite a troubled history, Argentina still needs the English language
- Women's Library to reopen doors at London School of Economics
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites