We examined the value-added from KS2 to GCSE for 2009, 2010, and 2011 to see which state, selective grammar schools added the most value to their offspring.
A note of caution - the more highly selective a grammar school, the less scope there will be to add value.
Viewers of this table may also be interested in Grammar Schools - Did They Do Well? A look at the percentage reaching the Cambridge entry level.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- State conservative groups plan US-wide assault on education, health and tax
- Nick Clegg's free meal deal doesn't quite cut it for our poorest children | E Jane Dickson
- Autumn Statment 2013: Improve your maths or lose your benefits, George Osborne tells young people
- Why Mandarin is tougher than David Cameron thinks
- Research in brief ? 05 December 2013
- Raising the cap on student numbers is the wrong move, say elite universities
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites