Article published 2nd June 2008
There are many schools within the UK for those with faith and their dominance of published league tables has led to an unprecedented rise in demand.
Like all schools they vary in quality but most enjoy good parental support - partly because they are less easy to get into than secular schools!
Faith schools control their own admissions and as such are in a better position to 'select by the back door'; choosing who they want and importantly who they don't want sitting at their desks.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- 10 interview questions for teachers applying to private schools
- Undocumented New York students undeterred in their fight for higher education
- Adult education the loser in a game only young, full-time students win
- Feminist academics take note: women are not all white and straight
- Jail threat for sex abuse 'neglect'
- A creative degree could make you more employable than you think
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites