Article published 2nd June 2008
There are many schools within the UK for those with faith and their dominance of published league tables has led to an unprecedented rise in demand.
Like all schools they vary in quality but most enjoy good parental support - partly because they are less easy to get into than secular schools!
Faith schools control their own admissions and as such are in a better position to 'select by the back door'; choosing who they want and importantly who they don't want sitting at their desks.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- American students: here's how to celebrate Thanksgiving abroad
- Schoolchildren use loudspeaker to shame parents who park illegally
- Childhood obesity surges between ages of seven and 11, study shows
- Poor children 'struggling to read' in the Home Counties
- Weak academies under 'close watch'
- Should we have faith in the future of religious schools?
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites