Article published 2nd May 2012
We examined the value-added from KS2 to GCSE for 2009, 2010, and 2011 to see which state, selective grammar schools added the most value to their offspring.
A note of caution - the more highly selective a grammar school, the less scope there will be to add value.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Ofsted launches new inquiry into superheads schools
- Students fined over sexist chants
- Secret Teacher: stop treating NQTs as cannon fodder
- Kids love to give the Bard some stick
- More private school pupils flock to overseas universities
- Murdoch University head quits after being referred to corruption watchdog
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites