Article published 2nd May 2012
We examined the value-added from KS2 to GCSE for 2009, 2010, and 2011 to see which state, selective grammar schools added the most value to their offspring.
A note of caution - the more highly selective a grammar school, the less scope there will be to add value.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Ministers order inquiry into Jihadi John's school
- Ann Cotton: educating millions within Africa by inspiring sustainable change
- The Tories are paving the way to load more debt on students
- Forty years on, grammars are
- Secret Teacher: am I paranoid or is my colleague after my job?
- Modern tribes: the grammar pedant
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites