We examined the value-added from KS2 to GCSE for 2009, 2010, and 2011 to see which state, selective grammar schools added the most value to their offspring.
A note of caution - the more highly selective a grammar school, the less scope there will be to add value.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- A peculiar sort of debt
- University Clearing: what we learned from the process last year
- Schools' fight against 'perfectionism' in pupils
- Schools tackle 'perfectionism' in pupils
- Employers prefer 'soft' skills
- What you said: the term-time holidays debate
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites