Article published 2nd May 2012
We examined the value-added from KS2 to GCSE for 2009, 2010, and 2011 to see which state, selective grammar schools added the most value to their offspring.
A note of caution - the more highly selective a grammar school, the less scope there will be to add value.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Education and fees: five demands from young voters
- 'What are you doing after graduation?'
- Secret Teacher: why do some parents expect us to toilet train their children?
- Trainee teachers 'being deterred'
- Poor children more likely to succeed in South, says study
- Cornel West warns of 'Planetary Selma' at Harvard fossil fuel divestment protest
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites