We examined the value-added from KS2 to GCSE for 2009, 2010, and 2011 to see which state, selective grammar schools added the most value to their offspring.
A note of caution - the more highly selective a grammar school, the less scope there will be to add value.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Drink spiking: victims don't report and the crime goes unpunished
- How to survive the first year at university
- Secret Teacher on pack mentality: fail and colleagues will leave you behind
- A-level results 2014: Independent schools results table
- Private school A-levels: Cardiff college tops league table
- Private school A-levels: more pupils gaining straight-A*s
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites