Article published 2nd May 2012
We examined the value-added from KS2 to GCSE for 2009, 2010, and 2011 to see which state, selective grammar schools added the most value to their offspring.
A note of caution - the more highly selective a grammar school, the less scope there will be to add value.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Imperial College rugby players suspended after stripping on tube
- Poorer parents think Scouting is for 'middle-class Christian boys'
- Children's social work faces change
- Damaging maths mindset holding pupils back
- AUDIO: Punk poet's praise for Michael Gove
- Learning a language 10 things you need to know
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites