Article published 2nd May 2012
We examined the value-added from KS2 to GCSE for 2009, 2010, and 2011 to see which state, selective grammar schools added the most value to their offspring.
A note of caution - the more highly selective a grammar school, the less scope there will be to add value.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- I never doubted my decision to send home 200 pupils for uniform breaches
- Tories planning major overhaul of 'unwieldy' Ofsted
- University funding reform ?will cause brain drain? to London
- From the Moon to mongooses, crowdfunding rescues science research
- Heroes of 2014: Danielle George, the scientist encouraging kids to take things apart
- Should I take an online language course ? or go to my local college?
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites