Article published 2nd May 2012
We examined the value-added from KS2 to GCSE for 2009, 2010, and 2011 to see which state, selective grammar schools added the most value to their offspring.
A note of caution - the more highly selective a grammar school, the less scope there will be to add value.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Fewer teenagers got five good GCSEs
- How to get funding for your arts and humanities postgrad
- Lessons in cybersecurity launched for schoolchildren
- Drop in headline GCSE results 'reflects toughening up of standards', says minister
- 'Anti-extremism' school code shelved
- Graduates 'pay fees to universities'
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites