We examined the value-added from KS2 to GCSE for 2009, 2010, and 2011 to see which state, selective grammar schools added the most value to their offspring.
A note of caution - the more highly selective a grammar school, the less scope there will be to add value.
Viewers of this table may also be interested in Grammar Schools - Did They Do Well? A look at the percentage reaching the Cambridge entry level.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- The Raspberry Pi computer ? how a bright British idea took flight
- More than 70 arrested at rowdy student celebration in Massachusetts
- Oxford Parkway station will lead to rise in house prices and commuter numbers
- Free school meals 'will be on time'
- Teacher shows sex tape featuring herself to pupils during class by mistake
- We need long-sighted and informed politicians in the technology debate
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites