We examined the value-added from KS2 to GCSE for 2009, 2010, and 2011 to see which state, selective grammar schools added the most value to their offspring.
A note of caution - the more highly selective a grammar school, the less scope there will be to add value.
Viewers of this table may also be interested in Grammar Schools - Did They Do Well? A look at the percentage reaching the Cambridge entry level.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Headmaster shocked at teachers' grammar calls for new standards
- Eton headmaster tells schools to adapt to the internet - or die
- Don't loot Detroit's art museum to pay the city's creditors | Jason Farago
- Ofsted chief says England's schools failing white working-class children
- Ofsted warns over 'wasted potential' of poor white pupils
- From High Tech High to project-based learning in the UK: my teaching story
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites