We examined the value-added from KS2 to GCSE for 2009, 2010, and 2011 to see which state, selective grammar schools added the most value to their offspring.
A note of caution - the more highly selective a grammar school, the less scope there will be to add value.
Viewers of this table may also be interested in Grammar Schools - Did They Do Well? A look at the percentage reaching the Cambridge entry level.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Teachers angry at online insults
- Boycott call for early years tests
- Older women teachers 'singled out for sack while they go through menopause'
- Teachers: ?Our pupils are targeting us?
- Ofsted head Sir Michael Wilshaw takes charge of Birmingham ?Islamist? schools inquiry
- Joint strikes by major teaching unions unlikely
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites