We examined the value-added from KS2 to GCSE for 2009, 2010, and 2011 to see which state, selective grammar schools added the most value to their offspring.
A note of caution - the more highly selective a grammar school, the less scope there will be to add value.
Viewers of this table may also be interested in Grammar Schools - Did They Do Well? A look at the percentage reaching the Cambridge entry level.
Find a School...
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- What is the future of technology in education?
- IMF entering university market
- Poor pupil cash 'plugging budgets'
- University offers 'ignore context'
- Universities urged to sponsor free schools specialising in maths
- God vow dropped from Guides' promise
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites