Article published 2nd May 2012
We examined the value-added from KS2 to GCSE for 2009, 2010, and 2011 to see which state, selective grammar schools added the most value to their offspring.
A note of caution - the more highly selective a grammar school, the less scope there will be to add value.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Join us to debate the election issues that matter to young people
- Many young pupils 'can't communicate'
- Students turn to sex work to make ends meet at university, study finds
- University politics seminars are a breeding ground for chauvinism
- We shouldn't keep quiet about how research grant money is really spent
- Good news Friday: school hamster in national contest win
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites