Article published 2nd May 2012
We examined the value-added from KS2 to GCSE for 2009, 2010, and 2011 to see which state, selective grammar schools added the most value to their offspring.
A note of caution - the more highly selective a grammar school, the less scope there will be to add value.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- More private students get state loans
- Inside the most expensive boarding school in the world
- Sums don?t add up in inquiry into school?s finances
- Birkbeck College academic investigated after allegations of 'research misconduct'
- Nicola Sturgeon to consider tests to improve poor schools
- A healthy diet
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites