International schools in Britain
The Good Schools Guide covers all schools in the UK including international schools based here; with in-depth reviews of the 1000+ 'Good Schools'. But, if you are looking for a British or international school at home or overseas - our fabulous sister site: The Good Schools Guide International (GSGi) covers the world - virtually.
The GSGI features more than 280 articles geared to those moving from one country to another, not least the transitions into our out of the UK and British school systems.
Where to start
British and International Schools overseas -
The Good Schools Guide International
The Good Schools Guide International is:
"The best international schools guide in the world"
And the only one that's completely independent!
The sharp, candid, entertaining school reviews give you all the local, insider knowledge you need - from the comfort of your armchair.
Much more than just a guide to schools and education, a subscription to The Good Schools Guide International includes invaluable, inimitable information on ex-pat living and life overseas. A wealth of articles, written by those with first-hand-experience highlight crucial information: curriculum or accreditation; real-time updates and red alerts in case of coups d'etat or war, and so much more.
The Good Schools Guide International - worth moving home for
Fly high with GSGi
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Private school refuses to readmit anorexic pupil because her presence would be 'too disruptive to the rest of the year group,' mother claims
- Universities and colleges risk losing right to sponsor foreign students
- World Book Day 2014: teachers don their finest fancy dress ? in pictures
- Ministers to axe 'bureaucratic' rules on school dinners
- The SAT essay and vocab flash cards may be dead, but word nerds are alive! | Jen Doll
- Worried about academic interviews? Here's how to handle tricky questions
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites