Article published 1st June 2008
Special needs and the law
Education law is a complex business and one that's easy to misquote or misunderstand, especially as each country of the UK has its own educational legislation. So we asked leading figures in England and Scotland to explain the law. We cannot stress enough, the need to seek expert help and, highlight below key acts and organisations to ensure you take the right path. It is also important to always check you have the latest, most up--to-date information.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Video games are good for children (sort of)
- Teachers 'give higher marks to girls'
- World Book Day 2015: teachers get into costume ? in pictures
- Clever girls, stupid boys?
- BBC to offer up to 5,000 digital traineeships
- Entrepreneurial students get a head start with their startups
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites