Article published 1st June 2008
Special needs and the law
Education law is a complex business and one that's easy to misquote or misunderstand, especially as each country of the UK has its own educational legislation. So we asked leading figures in England and Scotland to explain the law. We cannot stress enough, the need to seek expert help and, highlight below key acts and organisations to ensure you take the right path. It is also important to always check you have the latest, most up--to-date information.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Secret Teacher: what if Ofsted and the DfE got their hands on Christmas?
- Should I take an online language course ? or go to my local college?
- Secret Santa: 'there is always the resident office scrooge'
- Ed Balls has passed grade four piano. Congratulations to him
- Try the Royal Statistical Society Christmas quiz
- Want to earn money while you study? Consider becoming a tutor
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites