Article published 1st June 2008
Special needs and the law
Education law is a complex business and one that's easy to misquote or misunderstand, especially as each country of the UK has its own educational legislation. So we asked leading figures in England and Scotland to explain the law. We cannot stress enough, the need to seek expert help and, highlight below key acts and organisations to ensure you take the right path. It is also important to always check you have the latest, most up--to-date information.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Nicky Morgan calls for Ofqual U-turn on scrapping science practicals
- The Guardian view on Syriza?s Essex connection
- VIDEO: Academies: The pupils' view
- Main parties have ?no answer to lack of social mobility in schools?
- Black and Asian school-leavers more likely to go to university than their white peers
- Norfolk schools inspections 'fair'
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites