Why conduct an educational psychology assessment?
An assessment by an educational psychologist will help a school understand how best they can help a child with special educational needs.
What does the assessment entail?
The assessment involves taking a close look at how a child learns. It will include an assessment of the strengths and the difficulties that they have in a number of areas - behaviour, speaking, concentration, organisation, cohesion of movement and memory being just some of them. It will include an assessment of how the difficulties and combinations of difficulties impact on the child's development and their ability to learn.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- AUDIO: School fails inspection on Islamic society
- 'Extremist risk' at Muslim schools
- Ladybird drops 'boys and girls' books
- Ofsted chief: pupils at east London faith schools at risk of radicalisation
- Embrace the arts, engineers told
- What university life is like on a 'forgotten' campus
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites