Coram Children's Legal Centre provides free legal information, advice and representation to children, young people, their families, carers and professionals, as well as international consultancy on child law and children’s rights.
These include: child employment; school issues ranging from admissions to exclusions; family law and more as we detail below.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Universities resort to cold calling ex-students to raise funds
- Government accused of endangering school children with changes to insurance scheme
- Lessons from America: why colleges must collaborate rather than compete
- My message for new teachers: school isn't just about teaching
- Pupil behaviour better at academies and free schools
- College for dyslexic pupils uses flashcard system to teach literacy
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites