Coram Children's Legal Centre provides free legal information, advice and representation to children, young people, their families, carers and professionals, as well as international consultancy on child law and children’s rights.
These include: child employment; school issues ranging from admissions to exclusions; family law and more as we detail below.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Mum, it's not easy to 'just get a job'
- Let police take their children out of school during term-time, says chief constable
- Let police take their children out of school, says chief constable
- 'Dead end' apprenticeships are failing to help young people find lasting work
- NUT teacher strike: live
- Australian universities don't value their Indigenous students and staff
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites