Coram Children's Legal Centre provides free legal information, advice and representation to children, young people, their families, carers and professionals, as well as international consultancy on child law and children’s rights.
These include: child employment; school issues ranging from admissions to exclusions; family law and more as we detail below.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- GCSEs 2014: schools in uproar as English grades drop
- Uni boss faces sex harassment probe
- A-level successes in Newham
- Private schools should charge foreign students higher fees, college found claims
- Private schools should charge foreign students higher fees, college founder claims
- GCSE results 2014: Michael Gove's reforms mean schools need to prepare for a shock, expert claims
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites