A nagging feeling that something isn't quite right?
Don't wait for teachers to flag up difficulties; it is often the parent, with their holistic knowledge of a child, that first spots difficulties.
Most children will experience some of the symptoms listed below, to a lesser or greater extent but, if you can count off more than three or four, it may be time to think about enlisting some extra help.
What should you look out for?
Find a School...
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Pioneering free school fails, awarded lowest Ofsted grades
- Chalk Talk: Pay attention, class - test your knowledge of Gove's reforms
- Martin Stephen: 'Ofsted says comprehensives are failing the most able but teaching bright children isn't rocket science'
- Prosecutors consider charges after 'teacher shot pupil at school'
- Alejandro Guijarro's best photograph ? a Cambridge University blackboard
- Industry-specific MBAs on the rise
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites