A nagging feeling that something isn't quite right?
Don't wait for teachers to flag up difficulties; it is often the parent, with their holistic knowledge of a child, that first spots difficulties.
Most children will experience some of the symptoms listed below, to a lesser or greater extent but, if you can count off more than three or four, it may be time to think about enlisting some extra help.
What should you look out for?
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- As engineers, we must consider the ethical implications of our work | Abbas El-Zein
- Why have academics been so slow to work with students on sustainability?
- Cap on student numbers to be lifted
- Five students at Sussex Uni banned from campus for 'peaceful protest'
- Art declining in the UK? Decide for yourself
- Nick Clegg defends free school meals for children aged six and seven
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites