Behavioural difficulties encompass Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder AD(H)D, Behavioural Emotional and Social Difficulties BESD, Obsessive Compulsive Disorders OCD, and Oppositional Defiant Disorders ODD. Behavioural difficulties, including Attention deficit disorder (ADD) are amongst the most challenging and controversial areas of special education facing teachers in UK schools today.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- The talented students denied funding
- Morgan urges Muslims to become school governors after Trojan horse
- Talk of some jobs as like being on the scrapheap demeans us all
- 328 ?failed? teachers in classrooms educating children
- Students 'offered money for photos of 'Jihadi John' Halloween costumes'
- Teacher resigns after sticking tape to child's mouth
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites