Behavioural difficulties encompass Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder AD(H)D, Behavioural Emotional and Social Difficulties BESD, Obsessive Compulsive Disorders OCD, and Oppositional Defiant Disorders ODD. Behavioural difficulties, including Attention deficit disorder (ADD) are amongst the most challenging and controversial areas of special education facing teachers in UK schools today.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Join us to debate the election issues that matter to young people
- Many young pupils 'can't communicate'
- Students turn to sex work to make ends meet at university, study finds
- University politics seminars are a breeding ground for chauvinism
- We shouldn't keep quiet about how research grant money is really spent
- Good news Friday: school hamster in national contest win
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites