Attention deficit disorder (ADD) is one of the most challenging and controversial areas of special education facing teachers in UK schools today.
Parents of ADD children live in chaos; they have to supervise and cope with unrealistic limits, often with little or no support, leading to stress and frustration in the family.
Parents and teachers may assume the child is lazy...
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- More than 300 rapes reported in schools in past three years
- Church linked to witchcraft row applies to open UK school
- Teaching union looks into unexpected GCSE swings in disadvantaged areas
- Follow our back to school series to prepare for a new term #teachersback
- More students charged maximum £9,000 tuition fees
- Open thread: Should teachers' salaries depend on their students' results?
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites