Attention deficit disorder (ADD) is one of the most challenging and controversial areas of special education facing teachers in UK schools today.
Parents of ADD children live in chaos; they have to supervise and cope with unrealistic limits, often with little or no support, leading to stress and frustration in the family.
Parents and teachers may assume the child is lazy...
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- 70 per cent of free schools not filled two years after opening, Labour claims
- Tried and tested: how schools can learn lessons from evidence-based research
- Why Scottish universities must remain neutral in the independence debate
- Are drugs the answer to learning languages?
- Men win sex discrimination pay case
- 'Trojan Horse' probe schools named
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites