Attention deficit disorder (ADD) is one of the most challenging and controversial areas of special education facing teachers in UK schools today.
Parents of ADD children live in chaos; they have to supervise and cope with unrealistic limits, often with little or no support, leading to stress and frustration in the family.
Parents and teachers may assume the child is lazy...
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Good to meet you ? Mandeep Sidhu
- UK ranks above US for research quality in government report
- University of strife: John Harris on the latest wave of student protests
- Ofsted: number of 'inadequate' nurseries doubles in a year
- Boris Johnson missed the point on IQ ? gifted children are failed by the system | Deborah Orr
- Peter Higgs: I wouldn't be productive enough for today's academic system
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites