Attention deficit disorder (ADD) is one of the most challenging and controversial areas of special education facing teachers in UK schools today.
Parents of ADD children live in chaos; they have to supervise and cope with unrealistic limits, often with little or no support, leading to stress and frustration in the family.
Parents and teachers may assume the child is lazy...
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Mental health cuts 'risk lives'
- 'Skills vacuum' warning from CBI
- MPs warn over care homes 'far away'
- Shanghai teachers flown in for maths
- Women with partners have lower risk of dying of heart disease
- Class struggle at rehomed Women's Library | @guardianletters
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites