Attention deficit disorder (ADD) is one of the most challenging and controversial areas of special education facing teachers in UK schools today.
Parents of ADD children live in chaos; they have to supervise and cope with unrealistic limits, often with little or no support, leading to stress and frustration in the family.
Parents and teachers may assume the child is lazy...
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Class war in English villages as lack of primary school places hits families
- Number of top degrees 'higher than expected' at Oxford
- It's getting mighty crowded
- Bolton council votes for schools to sing the national anthem and fly the union flag
- University marking ban 'on hold'
- Women held in school fraud inquiry
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites