Attention deficit disorder (ADD) is one of the most challenging and controversial areas of special education facing teachers in UK schools today.
Parents of ADD children live in chaos; they have to supervise and cope with unrealistic limits, often with little or no support, leading to stress and frustration in the family.
Parents and teachers may assume the child is lazy...
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Ofsted chairman: Academy group trustee David Hoare appointed to head school inspections
- Academy trustee is new Ofsted chair
- New Ofsted chief named as David Hoare, trustee of academy chain AET
- Top headmistress: GCSE results? No one will care in 5 years. Girls must learn not to fret over exams
- Q&A: How parents can help students get the most out of Clearing
- How to be the perfect parent on A-level results day
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites