Attention deficit disorder (ADD) is one of the most challenging and controversial areas of special education facing teachers in UK schools today.
Parents of ADD children live in chaos; they have to supervise and cope with unrealistic limits, often with little or no support, leading to stress and frustration in the family.
Parents and teachers may assume the child is lazy...
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Mum, it's not easy to 'just get a job'
- Let police take their children out of school during term-time, says chief constable
- Let police take their children out of school, says chief constable
- 'Dead end' apprenticeships are failing to help young people find lasting work
- NUT teacher strike: live
- Australian universities don't value their Indigenous students and staff
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites