Attention deficit disorder (ADD) is one of the most challenging and controversial areas of special education facing teachers in UK schools today.
Parents of ADD children live in chaos; they have to supervise and cope with unrealistic limits, often with little or no support, leading to stress and frustration in the family.
Parents and teachers may assume the child is lazy...
Find a School...
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Bursaries to the rescue of high-flying science grads
- Gove questions 'intellectual rigour' of Labour over 'incoherent' schools policies
- CBI chief John Cridland says careers advice in schools leaves too few youngsters equipped for work
- Teacher's plea to Gove: don't take away my teaching assistants
- On course for a career in charity
- Dyslexic author wins book prize
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites