Behavioural difficulties encompass Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder AD(H)D, Behavioural Emotional and Social Difficulties BESD, Obsessive Compulsive Disorders OCD, and Oppositional Defiant Disorders ODD. Behavioural difficulties, including Attention deficit disorder (ADD) are amongst the most challenging and controversial areas of special education facing teachers in UK schools today.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Inspiring leadership for challenged schools
- Fears over poor marking as appeals for A-level and GCSE exams hit new high
- Record numbers of GCSE and A-level papers remarked
- If I could choose one government policy? Id abolish tuition fees
- If you think film only works for teaching the arts think again
- Heavy cannabis use 'linked to lower GCSE results at 16'
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites