Vision and reading problems
Sometimes problems with reading or focusing have nothing to do with actual visual impairment, but with control over how the eyes move, or how the brain interprets what they see.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Lecturers must stand with students to preserve the right to protest | Nina Power
- How to teach? punctuation
- Children rehearse for the nativity play
- Seven steps to Ofsted success for Sencos
- Should university police officers carry guns? | Poll
- Students 'persecuted for protest'
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites