Vision and reading problems
Sometimes problems with reading or focusing have nothing to do with actual visual impairment, but with control over how the eyes move, or how the brain interprets what they see.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- New Cambridge students to attend compulsory sexual consent workshops
- Plymouth University under fire for spending £150,000 on 7 designer chairs
- New London free school opens with just 17 pupils
- Scottish referendum results: Majority of Scottish academics relieved at result
- Teachers considering more strikes before general election
- Ofsted: primary schools 'place too much focus on three-Rs'
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites