Reading, writing, spelling difficulties - could the problems your child is facing be indicative of dyslexia?
Dyslexia is a common difficulty, but that does not make it less of a problem. Despite its being so well recognised, there are still those who deny its existence or, more subtly, underestimate or ignore the significance of the problem for a particular individual.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Laptop sales soar before university
- The first week of free school meals: share your stories
- Education 'zone' for Shankill youth
- 100 objects that can teach children about history
- Trojan Horse schools: Jihadi film was shown to schoolchildren
- Pupils at 'Trojan Horse' school were shown jihadist video
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites