Reading, writing, spelling difficulties - could the problems your child is facing be indicative of dyslexia?
Dyslexia is a common difficulty, but that does not make it less of a problem. Despite its being so well recognised, there are still those who deny its existence or, more subtly, underestimate or ignore the significance of the problem for a particular individual.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Competing for the going to university vote
- Brian Cox: universities need to play a bigger role in society
- The test paper: What 11-year-olds are expected to know when they leave primary school
- Fifth of 11-year-olds lack basic reading and writing skills, SAT results reveal
- Pedal power: why cycling to school is good for learning and the planet
- Labour warns UK will lose global science lead without more investment
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites