Reading, writing, spelling difficulties - could the problems your child is facing be indicative of dyslexia?
Dyslexia is a common difficulty, but that does not make it less of a problem. Despite its being so well recognised, there are still those who deny its existence or, more subtly, underestimate or ignore the significance of the problem for a particular individual.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Six UK universities get top marks for gay-friendliness
- Loopholes leave academies at risk of sponsors cashing in, MPs warned
- Academy regulation 'too weak'
- Whatever the Scottish referendum result, its a Yes for pupil engagement
- Government system 'fails to address conflicts of interest' at academy schools
- US sues for-profit Corinthian Colleges over 'predatory lending scheme'
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites