For some children a tutor is essential as they are off school with a long-term health problem. Occasionally, families who are travelling for an extended period take a tutor with them to keep junior’s brain ticking over. Others need someone to maintain schoolwork during a difficult period – an exclusion or a family break-up. School-aged film stars have their own tutors who keep them up to speed in between takes.
Tony Blair supplemented all his children’s state school education with a bit of home help.
But when, and how, should you give your child a helping hand?
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Thames boat race protester asks tribunal to overturn deportation
- Schools 'making gender bias worse'
- Teenagers 'own six digital devices'
- Cultural stereotypes making girls 'too nervous' to stick with maths and physics
- Prince Andrew: ?We must give young people confidence in the workplace?
- Higher education: caps off | Editorial
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites