If you go down to the woods today, you’re in for a big surprise – if the trees in question are attached to your local state primary school, that is. They’re vanishing fast, as are dipping ponds and grassy play areas, gone to make way for extra classrooms. In some schools now children go up, rather than out at break time, onto rooftop playgrounds.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Gina Williams on why every Australian should know some Indigenous words
- What every man needs now: a six-pack from ancient Greece
- Travel ban for five east London girls over fears they will join Isis in Syria
- How the science of sport can boost exam revision
- A-levels and GCSE subjects culled
- Uni offers UK's first Urdu degree
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites