If you go down to the woods today, you’re in for a big surprise – if the trees in question are attached to your local state primary school, that is. They’re vanishing fast, as are dipping ponds and grassy play areas, gone to make way for extra classrooms. In some schools now children go up, rather than out at break time, onto rooftop playgrounds.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Edinburgh University offers online football course
- Christian school 'downgraded for failing to invite an imam to lead assembly'
- Exclusive: Taxpayers footed £1m bill for free schools that never opened
- Sir Ian McKellen's epic exam advice to Chew Valley students
- Standardised testing suppresses intellectual leadership and lets some students coast
- Schools 'given more powers to enrol two-year-olds'
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites