Sex, money, grades, opportunity and freedom are among commonly quoted reasons for moving schools at sixth form, but when is a move wise, and when is it best to stay put?
The importance of a good sixth form cannot be underestimated; subjects studied, friendships formed and work ethic developed, shape a child's future.
You may already have found the perfect school, with no thought of a move, but If the idea of a fresh start appeals, even fleetingly, what should you think about?
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Thames boat race protester asks tribunal to overturn deportation
- Schools 'making gender bias worse'
- Teenagers 'own six digital devices'
- Cultural stereotypes making girls 'too nervous' to stick with maths and physics
- Prince Andrew: ?We must give young people confidence in the workplace?
- Higher education: caps off | Editorial
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites