If you go down to the woods today, you’re in for a big surprise – if the trees in question are attached to your local state primary school, that is. They’re vanishing fast, as are dipping ponds and grassy play areas, gone to make way for extra classrooms. In some schools now children go up, rather than out at break time, onto rooftop playgrounds.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Christmas on campus: what are international students up to this year?
- Tech that wants to get inside your head
- Calls to open a large number of grammar schools
- Pakistan arrests over school attack
- The hard side of China's soft power
- The Taliban?s ?alarmingly efficient? war on education
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites