If you go down to the woods today, you’re in for a big surprise – if the trees in question are attached to your local state primary school, that is. They’re vanishing fast, as are dipping ponds and grassy play areas, gone to make way for extra classrooms. In some schools now children go up, rather than out at break time, onto rooftop playgrounds.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Call to scrap term-time holiday ban
- AUDIO: Mums on 'diabolical' holiday fines
- Politicians would be stupid to ignore young people, warns president of NUS
- Clegg tackles teacher workloads, trend of tooth decay and salaries under attack
- Ban on term time holidays should be overturned, say council leaders
- Disabled graduates: Life after university
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites