Testing times: early assessments.
Sign up to any nursery or reception class and your 2, 3, 4 or 5 year old will be under levels of observation formerly reserved for maximum security prisoners. Their significant doings will be noted, photographed, even filmed, and checked off against a comprehensive list of development criteria – all in the name of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Wesleyan University orders fraternities and sororities to become coed
- Fewer cuddles, more battles
- How to teach ... the harvest
- Plymouth University under fire for spending £95,000 on seven chairs
- 'Thanks mum, for helping me find the best way to learn'
- To help dyslexic pupils, go to the root of how children learn
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites