Testing times: early assessments.
Sign up to any nursery or reception class and your 2, 3, 4 or 5 year old will be under levels of observation formerly reserved for maximum security prisoners. Their significant doings will be noted, photographed, even filmed, and checked off against a comprehensive list of development criteria – all in the name of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Thousands of teenagers to visit battlefields of the First World War in new Government scheme
- Teenagers may perform better in lessons if they get a lie-in but teachers are morning people
- KidZania lets children try their hands at being a firefighter, doctor or factory worker for the day
- Education Secretary warns over huge salaries paid to heads
- Gladiators were 'mostly vegetarian'
- Police 'let down' abuse-risk children
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites