Testing times: early assessments.
Sign up to any nursery or reception class and your 2, 3, 4 or 5 year old will be under levels of observation formerly reserved for maximum security prisoners. Their significant doings will be noted, photographed, even filmed, and checked off against a comprehensive list of development criteria – all in the name of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- The school that's 'too British'
- Texas finally approves history textbooks amid religious and political concerns
- ?Radicalisation risk? at six Muslim schools in London
- The Ofsted report about my former school is way off the mark
- VIDEO: 'Extremist risk' at Muslim schools
- Chinese maths teachers help English pupils make the grade
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites