Testing times: early assessments.
Sign up to any nursery or reception class and your 2, 3, 4 or 5 year old will be under levels of observation formerly reserved for maximum security prisoners. Their significant doings will be noted, photographed, even filmed, and checked off against a comprehensive list of development criteria – all in the name of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Nicky Morgan calls for Ofqual U-turn on scrapping science practicals
- The Guardian view on Syriza?s Essex connection
- VIDEO: Academies: The pupils' view
- Main parties have ?no answer to lack of social mobility in schools?
- Black and Asian school-leavers more likely to go to university than their white peers
- Norfolk schools inspections 'fair'
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites