Testing times: early assessments.
Sign up to any nursery or reception class and your 2, 3, 4 or 5 year old will be under levels of observation formerly reserved for maximum security prisoners. Their significant doings will be noted, photographed, even filmed, and checked off against a comprehensive list of development criteria – all in the name of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Who did you dedicate your PhD thesis to? Share your stories
- Queen and Duke visit first free school to offer boarding places
- Eddie Izzard named public language champion
- New plan for Britain's first state-funded 'virtual school'
- David Cameron vows to slash migrants' benefits ? Politics Weekly podcast
- Faith schools told: judiciary comes before religious law
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites