Testing times: early assessments.
Sign up to any nursery or reception class and your 2, 3, 4 or 5 year old will be under levels of observation formerly reserved for maximum security prisoners. Their significant doings will be noted, photographed, even filmed, and checked off against a comprehensive list of development criteria – all in the name of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Foreign students coming to Britain to learn how to make WMDs
- LSE threatens student protesters with legal action to end occupation
- Q: How much time should be spent on homework? A: 70 minutes at most, every day
- Postgraduate: Design your own marvellous career
- Design your own marvellous career
- Doctoral graduates are ?business critical?
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites