Testing times: early assessments.
Sign up to any nursery or reception class and your 2, 3, 4 or 5 year old will be under levels of observation formerly reserved for maximum security prisoners. Their significant doings will be noted, photographed, even filmed, and checked off against a comprehensive list of development criteria – all in the name of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- UK universities prepare to find out how research activity has been rated
- Festive films to murder mysteries: 7 things to keep students busy this Christmas
- I hope new special needs money makes councils listen to children like mine
- REF 2014: why is it such a big deal?
- Pakistan mourns its school dead
- Schools ?not getting resources for Roma?
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites