Testing times: early assessments.
Sign up to any nursery or reception class and your 2, 3, 4 or 5 year old will be under levels of observation formerly reserved for maximum security prisoners. Their significant doings will be noted, photographed, even filmed, and checked off against a comprehensive list of development criteria – all in the name of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Inspiring leadership for challenged schools
- Fears over poor marking as appeals for A-level and GCSE exams hit new high
- Record numbers of GCSE and A-level papers remarked
- If I could choose one government policy? Id abolish tuition fees
- If you think film only works for teaching the arts think again
- Heavy cannabis use 'linked to lower GCSE results at 16'
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites