Testing times: early assessments.
Sign up to any nursery or reception class and your 2, 3, 4 or 5 year old will be under levels of observation formerly reserved for maximum security prisoners. Their significant doings will be noted, photographed, even filmed, and checked off against a comprehensive list of development criteria – all in the name of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- The talented students denied funding
- Morgan urges Muslims to become school governors after Trojan horse
- Talk of some jobs as like being on the scrapheap demeans us all
- 328 ?failed? teachers in classrooms educating children
- Students 'offered money for photos of 'Jihadi John' Halloween costumes'
- Teacher resigns after sticking tape to child's mouth
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites