If you go down to the woods today, you’re in for a big surprise – if the trees in question are attached to your local state primary school, that is. They’re vanishing fast, as are dipping ponds and grassy play areas, gone to make way for extra classrooms. In some schools now children go up, rather than out at break time, onto rooftop playgrounds.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Labour would extend child benefit cap
- Call to offer HPV vaccine to boys
- Oxford entry 'more transparent now'
- Bid to improve early years education
- 'Dead white men' make way for women at Oxford
- GCHQ employs more than 100 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites