If you go down to the woods today, you’re in for a big surprise – if the trees in question are attached to your local state primary school, that is. They’re vanishing fast, as are dipping ponds and grassy play areas, gone to make way for extra classrooms. In some schools now children go up, rather than out at break time, onto rooftop playgrounds.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Academics: how much do you know about university pay? ? quiz
- Learning a language is never a waste of time
- Schools told: reintroduce traditional textbooks in lessons
- Schools 'failing to teach children about the Bible'
- Schools-based strategy launched to improve children?s mental health care
- Hunt attacks 'confusing' exam change
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites