If you go down to the woods today, you’re in for a big surprise – if the trees in question are attached to your local state primary school, that is. They’re vanishing fast, as are dipping ponds and grassy play areas, gone to make way for extra classrooms. In some schools now children go up, rather than out at break time, onto rooftop playgrounds.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- 'All schools need careers teachers'
- Mohammed Emwazi was not radicalised at school, says ex-headteacher
- Measures to protect children's health strongly supported by public, poll finds
- What next for the grammar school?
- Schools discover the hidden cost of giving every infant a free hot dinner
- National Offer Day: what if you don't get your first choice?
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites