If you go down to the woods today, you’re in for a big surprise – if the trees in question are attached to your local state primary school, that is. They’re vanishing fast, as are dipping ponds and grassy play areas, gone to make way for extra classrooms. In some schools now children go up, rather than out at break time, onto rooftop playgrounds.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Sevenoaks is split over much-delayed decision on controversial grammar school annexe
- Why the Atlanta cheating scandal failed to bring about national reform
- Church schools admissions policy open to abuse
- Georgia cheating scandal: 11 teachers found guilty of racketeering
- Heads not 'counter-terror experts'
- High school equivalency exam scores drop after move to tougher questions
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites