If you go down to the woods today, you’re in for a big surprise – if the trees in question are attached to your local state primary school, that is. They’re vanishing fast, as are dipping ponds and grassy play areas, gone to make way for extra classrooms. In some schools now children go up, rather than out at break time, onto rooftop playgrounds.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- UK universities slip down rankings
- Four trends in tech that every trainee teacher should know about
- What good are three million more apprenticeships, if the quality of training suffers?
- Young people 'lack workplace skills'
- World's top universities 2014 according to Times Higher Education
- Why does Switzerland do so well in university rankings?
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites