Sex, money, grades, opportunity and freedom are among commonly quoted reasons for moving schools at sixth form, but when is a move wise, and when is it best to stay put?
The importance of a good sixth form cannot be underestimated; subjects studied, friendships formed and work ethic developed, shape a child's future.
You may already have found the perfect school, with no thought of a move, but If the idea of a fresh start appeals, even fleetingly, what should you think about?
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Gove wants football clubs to help run state schools
- Ofsted: we need a new blueprint for how we inspect good schools
- Ofsted to introduce new 'light touch' inspection regime
- What does Michael Gove's choice of school mean for David Cameron? | John Harris
- Sarah Vine: Why I want my daughter to go to a state school
- Free school ?sub-standard? says operator
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites