Sex, money, grades, opportunity and freedom are among commonly quoted reasons for moving schools at sixth form, but when is a move wise, and when is it best to stay put?
The importance of a good sixth form cannot be underestimated; subjects studied, friendships formed and work ethic developed, shape a child's future.
You may already have found the perfect school, with no thought of a move, but If the idea of a fresh start appeals, even fleetingly, what should you think about?
Find a School...
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Poor pupil cash 'plugging budgets'
- University offers 'ignore context'
- Universities urged to sponsor free schools specialising in maths
- God vow dropped from Guides' promise
- Universities: Sport success not as vital as it used to be
- Letters: Northern museums
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites