Sex, money, grades, opportunity and freedom are among commonly quoted reasons for moving schools at sixth form, but when is a move wise, and when is it best to stay put?
The importance of a good sixth form cannot be underestimated; subjects studied, friendships formed and work ethic developed, shape a child's future.
You may already have found the perfect school, with no thought of a move, but If the idea of a fresh start appeals, even fleetingly, what should you think about?
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Police officer accused of punching student at University of London protest
- David Cameron urges British students to ditch French and learn Mandarin
- French or Chinese? Whichever you learn, it's cultural subtleties that count
- Ditch French and German for Mandarin lessons, says David Cameron as his visit to China draws to a close
- Should British universities grade students using an American-style system?
- Is there more to sport than winning?
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites