Reviewing early career opportunities
For those curious about the world of work...
The Good Careers Guide reviews of companies and of individual roles within companies, deliver key insights that enable tomorrow’s work-force to better consider the jobs they might do, today.
One in six people are employed in the engineering sector yet only 2.4% of young people surveyed want to be engineers, 2.5% want to be actors…’
Skills mismatch, poor work preparation and perception, information overload, insufficient insights are all challenges that must be addressed if young people are to be properly prepared for their working lives and the opportunities available to them.
Drawing on their extensive experience, including that of reviewing schools, The Good Careers Guide team is now reviewing early career opportunities and roles within companies.
We investigate, explore and reveal...
Read the insightful reviews of Higher Apprenticeships and other early career opportunities on The Good Careers Guide website www.goodcareersguide.co.uk/company-reviews
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- More than 300 rapes reported in schools in past three years
- Church linked to witchcraft row applies to open UK school
- Teaching union looks into unexpected GCSE swings in disadvantaged areas
- Follow our back to school series to prepare for a new term #teachersback
- More students charged maximum £9,000 tuition fees
- Open thread: Should teachers' salaries depend on their students' results?
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites