Gifted children are not ‘young Einsteins’ or geniuses in the making but children with above average intelligence who have the capacity to achieve well at school.
Gifted children have a great thirst for knowledge and it is vital that this need is recognised as early as possible so that parents and teachers can give them plenty of opportunities to develop their talents.
Characteristics of a gifted child
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Universities resort to cold calling ex-students to raise funds
- Government accused of endangering school children with changes to insurance scheme
- Lessons from America: why colleges must collaborate rather than compete
- My message for new teachers: school isn't just about teaching
- Pupil behaviour better at academies and free schools
- College for dyslexic pupils uses flashcard system to teach literacy
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites