Gifted children are not ‘young Einsteins’ or geniuses in the making but children with above average intelligence who have the capacity to achieve well at school.
Gifted children have a great thirst for knowledge and it is vital that this need is recognised as early as possible so that parents and teachers can give them plenty of opportunities to develop their talents.
Characteristics of a gifted child
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Call to scrap term-time holiday ban
- AUDIO: Mums on 'diabolical' holiday fines
- Politicians would be stupid to ignore young people, warns president of NUS
- Clegg tackles teacher workloads, trend of tooth decay and salaries under attack
- Ban on term time holidays should be overturned, say council leaders
- Disabled graduates: Life after university
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites