Gifted children are not ‘young Einsteins’ or geniuses in the making but children with above average intelligence who have the capacity to achieve well at school.
Gifted children have a great thirst for knowledge and it is vital that this need is recognised as early as possible so that parents and teachers can give them plenty of opportunities to develop their talents.
Characteristics of a gifted child
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Fewer teenagers got five good GCSEs
- How to get funding for your arts and humanities postgrad
- Lessons in cybersecurity launched for schoolchildren
- Drop in headline GCSE results 'reflects toughening up of standards', says minister
- 'Anti-extremism' school code shelved
- Graduates 'pay fees to universities'
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites