Gifted children are not ‘young Einsteins’ or geniuses in the making but children with above average intelligence who have the capacity to achieve well at school.
Gifted children have a great thirst for knowledge and it is vital that this need is recognised as early as possible so that parents and teachers can give them plenty of opportunities to develop their talents.
Characteristics of a gifted child
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- American students: here's how to celebrate Thanksgiving abroad
- Schoolchildren use loudspeaker to shame parents who park illegally
- Childhood obesity surges between ages of seven and 11, study shows
- Poor children 'struggling to read' in the Home Counties
- Weak academies under 'close watch'
- Should we have faith in the future of religious schools?
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites