Gifted children are not ‘young Einsteins’ or geniuses in the making but children with above average intelligence who have the capacity to achieve well at school.
Gifted children have a great thirst for knowledge and it is vital that this need is recognised as early as possible so that parents and teachers can give them plenty of opportunities to develop their talents.
Characteristics of a gifted child
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Imperial College rugby players suspended after stripping on tube
- Poorer parents think Scouting is for 'middle-class Christian boys'
- Children's social work faces change
- Damaging maths mindset holding pupils back
- AUDIO: Punk poet's praise for Michael Gove
- Learning a language 10 things you need to know
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites