Gifted children are not ‘young Einsteins’ or geniuses in the making but children with above average intelligence who have the capacity to achieve well at school.
Gifted children have a great thirst for knowledge and it is vital that this need is recognised as early as possible so that parents and teachers can give them plenty of opportunities to develop their talents.
Characteristics of a gifted child
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Labour must do more to cater for gifted children, says Tristram Hunt
- Thousands miss first secondary school choice as demand rises across UK cities
- New Mexico high school students walk out in protest of new standardized test
- University ideals and Labour?s tuition fee policy
- Half of parents in some areas denied first choice of school
- One-third miss school choice in London
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites