Gifted children are not ‘young Einsteins’ or geniuses in the making but children with above average intelligence who have the capacity to achieve well at school.
Gifted children have a great thirst for knowledge and it is vital that this need is recognised as early as possible so that parents and teachers can give them plenty of opportunities to develop their talents.
Characteristics of a gifted child
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Nicky Morgan calls for Ofqual U-turn on scrapping science practicals
- The Guardian view on Syriza?s Essex connection
- VIDEO: Academies: The pupils' view
- Main parties have ?no answer to lack of social mobility in schools?
- Black and Asian school-leavers more likely to go to university than their white peers
- Norfolk schools inspections 'fair'
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites