Gifted children are not ‘young Einsteins’ or geniuses in the making but children with above average intelligence who have the capacity to achieve well at school.
Gifted children have a great thirst for knowledge and it is vital that this need is recognised as early as possible so that parents and teachers can give them plenty of opportunities to develop their talents.
Characteristics of a gifted child
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Your love of language ? in pictures
- Should parents attend university open days?
- British fear of Islamists and Saudi fears about atheists are two sides of the same coin
- Children should be taught how to break rules, says headteacher
- The Guardian view on Ofsted?s reports: exam results are not the only measure of a school?s success
- Swamp or success: your school is being racially profiled
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites