Gifted children are not ‘young Einsteins’ or geniuses in the making but children with above average intelligence who have the capacity to achieve well at school.
Gifted children have a great thirst for knowledge and it is vital that this need is recognised as early as possible so that parents and teachers can give them plenty of opportunities to develop their talents.
Characteristics of a gifted child
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- 10 new year resolutions for teachers
- How to make friends at uni before you even get there
- How to join the civil service fast stream
- How to get a job in the public sector
- BBC begins push to help kids code
- Charities urged to open own schools
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites