Gifted children are not ‘young Einsteins’ or geniuses in the making but children with above average intelligence who have the capacity to achieve well at school.
Gifted children have a great thirst for knowledge and it is vital that this need is recognised as early as possible so that parents and teachers can give them plenty of opportunities to develop their talents.
Characteristics of a gifted child
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Mum, it's not easy to 'just get a job'
- Let police take their children out of school during term-time, says chief constable
- Let police take their children out of school, says chief constable
- 'Dead end' apprenticeships are failing to help young people find lasting work
- NUT teacher strike: live
- Australian universities don't value their Indigenous students and staff
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites