Gifted children are not ‘young Einsteins’ or geniuses in the making but children with above average intelligence who have the capacity to achieve well at school.
Gifted children have a great thirst for knowledge and it is vital that this need is recognised as early as possible so that parents and teachers can give them plenty of opportunities to develop their talents.
Characteristics of a gifted child
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Exam appeals change 45,500 grades
- Are British students getting fitter or fatter?
- Alan Tuckett: the man who invented the adult learner
- Freedom of the press? Not for student newspapers
- Why the need for a gender divide in school uniforms? Or loos?
- Spot the difference: why do more men teach in independent schools?
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites