Gifted children are not ‘young Einsteins’ or geniuses in the making but children with above average intelligence who have the capacity to achieve well at school.
Gifted children have a great thirst for knowledge and it is vital that this need is recognised as early as possible so that parents and teachers can give them plenty of opportunities to develop their talents.
Characteristics of a gifted child
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Shorter Christmas school break plan
- Nation split by 'read and read-nots'
- Survey shows deep class divide in reading habits
- Fears grow over missing deputy head teacher
- The jury is out on Ofsted's improvements to school experience
- 750 km of Solid Rock: New long-baseline neutrino results | Jon Butterworth | Life & Physics
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites