Gifted children are not ‘young Einsteins’ or geniuses in the making but children with above average intelligence who have the capacity to achieve well at school.
Gifted children have a great thirst for knowledge and it is vital that this need is recognised as early as possible so that parents and teachers can give them plenty of opportunities to develop their talents.
Characteristics of a gifted child
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- 'Lack of vision' in Welsh education
- English teacher corrects abusive letter: 'proofreading takes five minutes and keeps you from looking stupid'
- AUDIO: Student: My debt is 'horrifying'
- What lies ahead for apprenticeships? Experts share their vision
- How to write a personal statement for sociology
- Why is education never an emergency?
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites