Virtually all children have arguments at some time, these may be verbal or result in 'fisticuffs', this is usually just part of normal childhood behaviour. It does not mean they are bullies, being bullied or will become bullies.
Fall-outs often reflect frustrations or misunderstandings and children often quickly make-up and become friends again, but what happens when the spats turn to bullying?
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Nicky Morgan calls for Ofqual U-turn on scrapping science practicals
- The Guardian view on Syriza?s Essex connection
- VIDEO: Academies: The pupils' view
- Main parties have ?no answer to lack of social mobility in schools?
- Black and Asian school-leavers more likely to go to university than their white peers
- Norfolk schools inspections 'fair'
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites