Virtually all children have arguments at some time, these may be verbal or result in 'fisticuffs', this is usually just part of normal childhood behaviour. It does not mean they are bullies, being bullied or will become bullies.
Fall-outs often reflect frustrations or misunderstandings and children often quickly make-up and become friends again, but what happens when the spats turn to bullying?
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Teachers vote for summer strike as they chant 'Gove must go'
- Teachers vote for strike in June
- NUT backs plan for strike amid cries of 'Gove must go'
- Teachers vote to strike in June over pay
- Teachers: ?Our pupils are targeting us?
- School pupils trolling teachers with 'vile' abuse on Facebook and Twitter
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites