Virtually all children have arguments at some time, these may be verbal or result in 'fisticuffs', this is usually just part of normal childhood behaviour. It does not mean they are bullies, being bullied or will become bullies.
Fall-outs often reflect frustrations or misunderstandings and children often quickly make-up and become friends again, but what happens when the spats turn to bullying?
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Christmas on campus: what are international students up to this year?
- Tech that wants to get inside your head
- Calls to open a large number of grammar schools
- Pakistan arrests over school attack
- The hard side of China's soft power
- The Taliban?s ?alarmingly efficient? war on education
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites