Virtually all children have arguments at some time, these may be verbal or result in 'fisticuffs', this is usually just part of normal childhood behaviour. It does not mean they are bullies, being bullied or will become bullies.
Fall-outs often reflect frustrations or misunderstandings and children often quickly make-up and become friends again, but what happens when the spats turn to bullying?
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- School should be a safe, nurturing place not a daily nightmare
- Inspiration for life in the mainstream
- Secret Teacher: without antidepressants, I stop being the person I should be
- VIDEO: Model pupils refused student loans
- The talented students denied funding
- Morgan urges Muslims to become school governors after Trojan horse
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites