Virtually all children have arguments at some time, these may be verbal or result in 'fisticuffs', this is usually just part of normal childhood behaviour. It does not mean they are bullies, being bullied or will become bullies.
Fall-outs often reflect frustrations or misunderstandings and children often quickly make-up and become friends again, but what happens when the spats turn to bullying?
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Scottish independence could threaten free tuition for its students
- Free meals served for infant pupils
- 10 resources for teaching music
- Back to school classroom displays: tips for teachers
- Primary school language lessons not translating to secondaries
- Free school meal scheme begins
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites