'There is a forest school nursery in Manchester that is so popular you absolutely have to register during pregnancy.'
A good nursery will give your child a great start in life but how do you choose?
Will they put a smile on your face, a spring in your child's step? Foster a love of learning that will last a lifetime - or at best, simply 'babysit'?
Every child is different: what proves a godsend for one, may be a nemesis for others. At such a tender age, how do you know what will suit your child? Even knowing the strengths and talents you hope they will nurture can be tricky.
So what should you look out for?
We offer our top tips...
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Teachers call to publish heads' pay
- Health humanities: we are here to collaborate, not to compete
- The best universities in the UK for job prospects
- Should your income affect how much your student child is loaned?
- 'Unacceptable gap in reading results must be addressed', says minister
- Should parents ever worry about Minecraft?
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites