'There is a forest school nursery in Manchester that is so popular you absolutely have to register during pregnancy.'
A good nursery will give your child a great start in life but how do you choose?
Will they put a smile on your face, a spring in your child's step? Foster a love of learning that will last a lifetime - or at best, simply 'babysit'?
Every child is different what proves a godsend for one, may be a nemesis for others. At such a tender age, how do you know what will suit your child? Even knowing the strengths and talents you hope they will nurture can be tricky.
So what should you look out for?
We offer our top tips...
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Ofsted chair David Hoare: pro-academies but not a Tory donor
- Bard example
- Teachers unions warn of 'politicisation' of Ofsted after David Hoare is appointed chairman
- New Ofsted David Hoare boss embarrassed by problems at his own academy chain
- New Ofsted boss David Hoare embarrassed by problems at his own academy chain
- Assaults on teachers top 90 a day
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites