'There is a forest school nursery in Manchester that is so popular you absolutely have to register during pregnancy.'
A good nursery will give your child a great start in life but how do you choose?
Will they put a smile on your face, a spring in your child's step? Foster a love of learning that will last a lifetime - or at best, simply 'babysit'?
Every child is different what proves a godsend for one, may be a nemesis for others. At such a tender age, how do you know what will suit your child? Even knowing the strengths and talents you hope they will nurture can be tricky.
So what should you look out for?
We offer our top tips...
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Secret student: six things I'd never dare tell my teacher
- Playgrounds squeezed in places crush
- Primary schools build over playgrounds to accommodate rising pupil numbers
- Birmingham Students Housing Co-op on a solution to exploitative landlords
- 15 ways to make your mark as a volunteer
- How to make a quick and easy salad dressing
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites