The latest edition of The Good Schools Guide is out this week, featuring a grand total of 1,200 schools – primary, prep, secondary, independent, state and special.
Every single school in the Guide has been assessed and visited; heads, parents, pupils and teachers have been interviewed; statistics and exam results have been scrutinised. Our writers have sampled any number of school dinners, trudged over muddy pitches, sat in on lessons and poked their noses into changing rooms to bring parents the most independent, detailed and opinionated reviews of UK schools available.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- VIDEO: Schools improving maths with snooker
- Tim Dowling: no smoke without fire
- Secret Teacher: if you want teachers to be happy in the job, show them respect
- Unions refusing to allow 'unteachable' pupils in lessons
- Unqualified teachers hired to take lessons 'on the cheap'
- Half of teachers 'subjected to threats and abuse' at school
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites