The latest edition of The Good Schools Guide is out this week, featuring a grand total of 1,200 schools – primary, prep, secondary, independent, state and special.
Every single school in the Guide has been assessed and visited; heads, parents, pupils and teachers have been interviewed; statistics and exam results have been scrutinised. Our writers have sampled any number of school dinners, trudged over muddy pitches, sat in on lessons and poked their noses into changing rooms to bring parents the most independent, detailed and opinionated reviews of UK schools available.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Sex abuse investigations target top state schools
- Call to stop 'bad example' of alcohol at primary school events
- All-inclusive holiday boom leaves local workers and tour operators out in the cold
- Americans love to ask people 'what do you do'? | Heather Long
- 'I was bullied and beaten every day. Programming saved my life'
- The US could use an unofficial second (and third and fourth) language | Jeremy Tiang
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites