The latest edition of The Good Schools Guide is out this week, featuring a grand total of 1,200 schools – primary, prep, secondary, independent, state and special.
Every single school in the Guide has been assessed and visited; heads, parents, pupils and teachers have been interviewed; statistics and exam results have been scrutinised. Our writers have sampled any number of school dinners, trudged over muddy pitches, sat in on lessons and poked their noses into changing rooms to bring parents the most independent, detailed and opinionated reviews of UK schools available.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- How Future Hacks technology seeks to make city life better in just 48 hours
- Music internships: 'no pay' doesn't have to mean exploitation
- Harry Burns: 'We need compassion, not judgments about poor people' | Peter Hetherington
- Teachers 'need clearer online rules'
- Obese girls are a grade behind classmates
- Crops to classrooms: how school farms are growing student engagement
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites