The latest edition of The Good Schools Guide is out this week, featuring a grand total of 1,200 schools – primary, prep, secondary, independent, state and special.
Every single school in the Guide has been assessed and visited; heads, parents, pupils and teachers have been interviewed; statistics and exam results have been scrutinised. Our writers have sampled any number of school dinners, trudged over muddy pitches, sat in on lessons and poked their noses into changing rooms to bring parents the most independent, detailed and opinionated reviews of UK schools available.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Primary schools expanded to deal with shortages around Bedfordshire
- Flagship free school championed by Michael Gove told to improve
- I swapped my trendy online media job for the buzz of changing pupils' lives
- Governors admit serial paedophile abused children at private school
- VIDEO: Education warnings 'six years ago'
- AUDIO: Tuition fee savings may be 'small'
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites