The latest edition of The Good Schools Guide is out this week, featuring a grand total of 1,200 schools – primary, prep, secondary, independent, state and special.
Every single school in the Guide has been assessed and visited; heads, parents, pupils and teachers have been interviewed; statistics and exam results have been scrutinised. Our writers have sampled any number of school dinners, trudged over muddy pitches, sat in on lessons and poked their noses into changing rooms to bring parents the most independent, detailed and opinionated reviews of UK schools available.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- My parents didn't care about school, but my teachers inspired me to achieve
- Top head attacks 'prejudice' towards Latin in state schools
- Classrooms put under 'permanent surveillance' by CCTV
- Teachers warn of CCTV intrusion
- Menopause 'worse' in too warm schools
- Spying on teacher: CCTV in classrooms 'on the rise'
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites