Corporate And Group Services And Sales
Looking for professional schools advice for your employees or clients?
The Good Schools Guide is THE authority other educational consultants turn to.
Corporate and Group Services include:
- Group subscription discounts to The Good Schools Guide in print and online
- Special access for our tailor-made Advice Service
- Placement service for both state and independent schools
- In-depth coverage of specific towns or regions
- Site licences so your staff can take advantage of The Good Schools Guide Online, our sister site The Good Schools Guide International or Uni in The USA...and Beyond
- We can also help with schooling for special needs, English as a second language, university entrance, and school search packages for your own website.
The Good Schools Guide - Looking after tomorrow's work-force today...
Good Schools Guide Corporate Service: Group rates - individual care
The Good Schools Guide now provides school information for RightMove.co.uk - the UK's number one property website.
Please get in touch – we like a challenge.
Contact – Janette Wallis email@example.com or telephone
0203 286 6824
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- GCSEs 2014: schools in uproar as English grades drop
- Uni boss faces sex harassment probe
- A-level successes in Newham
- Private schools should charge foreign students higher fees, college found claims
- Private schools should charge foreign students higher fees, college founder claims
- GCSE results 2014: Michael Gove's reforms mean schools need to prepare for a shock, expert claims
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites