By barring anyone who lives with a violent offender from working in schools, we do little or nothing to safeguard children, and much to undermine our trust in one another Continue reading...
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Sevenoaks is split over much-delayed decision on controversial grammar school annexe
- Why the Atlanta cheating scandal failed to bring about national reform
- Church schools admissions policy open to abuse
- Georgia cheating scandal: 11 teachers found guilty of racketeering
- Heads not 'counter-terror experts'
- High school equivalency exam scores drop after move to tougher questions
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites