Latest School Rankings
Where can I view school rankings?
Six of the best ranks schools by a variety of criteria. Six of the best is available to ALL visitors to this website but extended options are only available to subscribers.
Six of the Best is featured in Good Schools Guide Interactive, located on The Good Schools Guide home page.
Can I find the best schools for say history and chemistry at A-level?
Yes, if you are a subscriber you can either:
- Use My Schools (see below) to find the best performing schools from your selection. This allows you to choose two subjects to compare.
- Use Six of the Best - which ranks schools according to the criteria and subject you choose.
Can I compare schools' performance?
Subscribers can compare school performance by:
- Selecting schools they are interested in and saving them to 'My Schools'
- Once selection is saved click on the My Saved Schools box (located near top menu RHS just under shop).
- Select the 'View All Saved Schools' link within My Saved Schools
- You should now have a list view of all saved schools - click on the 'Compare" button.
- The facility enables you to compare schools at KS2, GCSE or A level as applicable. NB Data is only available for English schools. English independent prep schools that take KS2 examinations do not report that KS2 performance.
Hover over a dot to reveal school name and address.
Click on subject 1 and/or subject 2 to change subject combinations.
You can change the qualification and your selection qualities too.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Smithsonian appoints cardiologist David Skorton as new secretary
- Poetic licence | Ros Asquith
- Oxford select experienced crew ahead of 160th Boat Race with Cambridge
- Have traditional student recruitment campaigns lost their bite?
- How to teach ... No Smoking Day
- Preventing HIV: the latest on vaccine development and gene therapy
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites