by fan attic >> Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:24 PM
Last updated on: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:24 PM
Hi, I'm moving to the UK for Sept 2012, with 2 boys aged 12 and 14, what is the best location to look at. Preferably by a beach, a friend suggested Torquay Boys Schools, does anyone know it? Or have children there?
Last updated on: Wed Nov 30, -0001 12:00 AM
This country certainly has masses of beaches, and not just in Devon! I wouldn't entrust as important a decision as a school for your boys to luck, or to what a friend says. Honestly I would get in touch with the Good Schools Guide Advice Service who take the sweat out of looking for schools, especially if you're moving to the UK: friends of mine tried it and said it was brilliant.
Find a School...
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Two masters for the price of one
- Video games (for promoting science) | Dean Burnett
- Personal statement: 'good English' beats extra-curricular activities on university applications
- What is the future of technology in education?
- IMF entering university market
- Poor pupil cash 'plugging budgets'
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites