by fan attic >> Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:24 PM
Last updated on: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:24 PM
Hi, I'm moving to the UK for Sept 2012, with 2 boys aged 12 and 14, what is the best location to look at. Preferably by a beach, a friend suggested Torquay Boys Schools, does anyone know it? Or have children there?
Last updated on: Wed Nov 30, -0001 12:00 AM
This country certainly has masses of beaches, and not just in Devon! I wouldn't entrust as important a decision as a school for your boys to luck, or to what a friend says. Honestly I would get in touch with the Good Schools Guide Advice Service who take the sweat out of looking for schools, especially if you're moving to the UK: friends of mine tried it and said it was brilliant.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Unqualified teachers hired to take lessons 'on the cheap'
- Half of teachers 'subjected to threats and abuse' at school
- Teachers demand qualified status
- Hunt to warn of schools extremism
- Shadow education secretary warns against religious extremism in schools
- Teachers to vote on strike motion
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites