Article published 9th June 2008
Special educational needs and their associated problems are as wide-ranging and individual as the child. If you decide to visit a school, allow at least half a day, longer if your child will be boarding or has more complex needs. Be prepared to visit a school on more than one occasion.
Be sure that your child will never be asked ‘Is this the best you can do?’
Ask to be put in contact with current and recent parents...and follow the tips below.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- David Cameron will pledge to open 153 new free schools
- Pupils caught in middle of drive to expand Kent?s grammar schools
- ?If I am alive, I must have an education?: the refugee girl who crossed a border to go to school
- In praise of ? the Polish language
- Feel the beat: how rhythm shapes the way we use and understand language
- Royal Society celebrates 350 years of scientific publishing
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites