Article published 9th June 2008
Special educational needs and their associated problems are as wide-ranging and individual as the child. If you decide to visit a school, allow at least half a day, longer if your child will be boarding or has more complex needs. Be prepared to visit a school on more than one occasion.
Be sure that your child will never be asked ‘Is this the best you can do?’
Ask to be put in contact with current and recent parents...and follow the tips below.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Nicky Morgan calls for Ofqual U-turn on scrapping science practicals
- The Guardian view on Syriza?s Essex connection
- VIDEO: Academies: The pupils' view
- Main parties have ?no answer to lack of social mobility in schools?
- Black and Asian school-leavers more likely to go to university than their white peers
- Norfolk schools inspections 'fair'
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites