Article published 9th June 2008
Special educational needs and their associated problems are as wide-ranging and individual as the child. If you decide to visit a school, allow at least half a day, longer if your child will be boarding or has more complex needs. Be prepared to visit a school on more than one occasion.
Be sure that your child will never be asked ‘Is this the best you can do?’
Ask to be put in contact with current and recent parents...and follow the tips below.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Secret Santa: 'there is always the resident office scrooge'
- Ed Balls has passed grade four piano. Congratulations to him
- Try the Royal Statistical Society Christmas quiz
- Want to earn money while you study? Consider becoming a tutor
- More lower-income students going to university despite tuition fees
- Minister 'tackling' poor pupil funds
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites