How do you decide what type of school or level of SEN provision is right for your child?
As mainstream schools cater for an ever increasing range of special educational needs (SEN) fewer children with SEN attend special schools. Many mainstream schools are catering for more complex special needs cases but some have reached the limits of what they can provide, without prejudicing the needs of all children.
What is important is that school type and the continuum of provision should be considered on a case by case and needs basis.
Find a School...
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Nick Clegg criticises Westminster school's internships auction
- Cheating student stories ? open thread
- Private schools to axe fees and accept state funding
- Two private schools to axe fees and accept state funding
- The NUS president who's never been to uni
- Coalition plan for network of military-style state schools
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites