How do you decide what type of school or level of SEN provision is right for your child?
As mainstream schools cater for an ever increasing range of special educational needs (SEN) fewer children with SEN attend special schools. Many mainstream schools are catering for more complex special needs cases but some have reached the limits of what they can provide, without prejudicing the needs of all children.
What is important is that school type and the continuum of provision should be considered on a case by case and needs basis.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Good to meet you ? Mandeep Sidhu
- UK ranks above US for research quality in government report
- University of strife: John Harris on the latest wave of student protests
- Ofsted: number of 'inadequate' nurseries doubles in a year
- Boris Johnson missed the point on IQ ? gifted children are failed by the system | Deborah Orr
- Peter Higgs: I wouldn't be productive enough for today's academic system
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites