Article published 8th June 2008
There is great debate about where a child should be educated. I have been to both special and mainstream schools. I believe, regardless of disability, a school should explore you as well as you exploring it.
Howard Sanders was born with cerebral palsy. Here he describes his experiences of both mainstream and special schools and his desire to experience normality.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Join us to debate the election issues that matter to young people
- Many young pupils 'can't communicate'
- Students turn to sex work to make ends meet at university, study finds
- University politics seminars are a breeding ground for chauvinism
- We shouldn't keep quiet about how research grant money is really spent
- Good news Friday: school hamster in national contest win
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites