There is great debate about where a child should be educated. I have been to both special and mainstream schools. I believe, regardless of disability, a school should explore you as well as you exploring it.
Howard Sanders was born with cerebral palsy. Here he describes his experiences of both mainstream and special schools and his desire to experience normality.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Sheffield students: we can kick Clegg out of power
- Scottish ministers urged to reverse student grant cuts as debts soar
- School children adopted from care given funding to close learning gap on their peers
- How do we get graduates who move abroad to pay back their student loan?
- Universities 'must elect more women'
- Universities resort to cold calling ex-students to raise funds
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites