There is great debate about where a child should be educated. I have been to both special and mainstream schools. I believe, regardless of disability, a school should explore you as well as you exploring it.
Howard Sanders was born with cerebral palsy. Here he describes his experiences of both mainstream and special schools and his desire to experience normality.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- British technology's uncertain future | @guardianletters
- Sexual orientation ? news and teaching resources round up
- The PISA 2012 scores show the failure of 'market based' education reform | Pasi Sahlberg
- Headmaster shocked at teachers' grammar calls for new standards
- Eton headmaster tells schools to adapt to the internet - or die
- Don't loot Detroit's art museum to pay the city's creditors | Jason Farago
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites