There is great debate about where a child should be educated. I have been to both special and mainstream schools. I believe, regardless of disability, a school should explore you as well as you exploring it.
Howard Sanders was born with cerebral palsy. Here he describes his experiences of both mainstream and special schools and his desire to experience normality.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- You don't have to be a computer whizz to learn to code
- Why language learners don't have to miss the punchline
- My edible classroom gives deprived New York kids a reason to attend school
- Spoken Words: Hollie McNish on the need to get children out of the classroom video
- Ofsted to probe tip-off claims
- 'The tragedy of Gove': the film that predicted his downfall
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites