There is great debate about where a child should be educated. I have been to both special and mainstream schools. I believe, regardless of disability, a school should explore you as well as you exploring it.
Howard Sanders was born with cerebral palsy. Here he describes his experiences of both mainstream and special schools and his desire to experience normality.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- The readers' editor on? reporting both sides of the argument
- Gove wants football clubs to help run state schools
- Ofsted: we need a new blueprint for how we inspect good schools
- Ofsted to introduce new 'light touch' inspection regime
- What does Michael Gove's choice of school mean for David Cameron? | John Harris
- Sarah Vine: Why I want my daughter to go to a state school
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites