Damned by dyspraxia, blinded by dyslexia? Don't despair - help can be there!
It isn’t necessarily the type of school you attend, it’s about others understanding and accepting that people are different even if they look the same on the outside.
Here one youngster with dyspraxia and dyslexia describes (with a bit of help from mum) some of the obstacles and how it’s possible to hurdle over some, dodge round others or simply put up with (or even avoid) the rest!
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- London Music Masters is bringing instrumental lessons to primary schools in deprived areas
- Nigeria college attacked by gunmen
- Secretive ex-billionaire Chuck Feeney gives the last of his fortune to educate Northern Irish children
- Marlborough Master: private schools must avoid being 'isolated enclaves of privilege'
- Occupy activists abolish $3.85m in Corinthian Colleges students' loan debt
- China's rich seek US high schools for their children
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites