There is great debate about where a child should be educated. I have been to both special and mainstream schools. I believe, regardless of disability, a school should explore you as well as you exploring it.
Howard Sanders was born with cerebral palsy. Here he describes his experiences of both mainstream and special schools and his desire to experience normality.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Church college to close due to shortage of trainee vicars
- Taunton's policy of putting philosophy at heart of its curriculum is one of secrets of its success
- Chalk Talk: Teachers make friends with their enemy's enemies
- Primary schools: recent baby boom puts pressure on admissions system
- Fog over Birmingham 'schools plot'
- GCSEs and A-levels 'scheduled to take account of Ramadan'
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites