Article published 8th June 2008
There is great debate about where a child should be educated. I have been to both special and mainstream schools. I believe, regardless of disability, a school should explore you as well as you exploring it.
Howard Sanders was born with cerebral palsy. Here he describes his experiences of both mainstream and special schools and his desire to experience normality.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Ministers order inquiry into Jihadi John's school
- Ann Cotton: educating millions within Africa by inspiring sustainable change
- The Tories are paving the way to load more debt on students
- Forty years on, grammars are
- Secret Teacher: am I paranoid or is my colleague after my job?
- Modern tribes: the grammar pedant
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites