Article published 8th June 2008
There is great debate about where a child should be educated. I have been to both special and mainstream schools. I believe, regardless of disability, a school should explore you as well as you exploring it.
Howard Sanders was born with cerebral palsy. Here he describes his experiences of both mainstream and special schools and his desire to experience normality.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- VIDEO: Have free school meals meant less cash?
- Pupils 'should learn about Gareth Bale in A-level Spanish'
- Ref 2014 ? your reaction in tweets
- Teacher who hit boy, six, over head with ruler acquitted of assault
- Nick Clegg promotes Liberal Democrats school meals policies - video
- Police arrest man after shots allegedly fired at Dorset school ground staff
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites