Article published 8th June 2008
There is great debate about where a child should be educated. I have been to both special and mainstream schools. I believe, regardless of disability, a school should explore you as well as you exploring it.
Howard Sanders was born with cerebral palsy. Here he describes his experiences of both mainstream and special schools and his desire to experience normality.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Even with classes of 70 to 100, behaviour is better in Uganda than the UK
- Private schools achieve greater A-level success
- Last witnesses of the Holocaust
- Comic studies growing as a major educational discipline, claims Dutch professor
- VIDEO: Should spelling be simplified?
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites