A nagging feeling that something isn't quite right?
Don't wait for teachers to flag up difficulties; it is often the parent, with their holistic knowledge of a child, that first spots difficulties.
Most children will experience some of the symptoms listed below, to a lesser or greater extent but, if you can count off more than three or four, it may be time to think about enlisting some extra help.
What should you look out for?
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- It's resources not teachers that give private schools their edge | @guardianletters
- No place for segregation at our universities
- Government avert cyber security 'gap' with drive to recruit computer skills
- Oxford University 33-15 Cambridge University | Varsity match report
- Higher education budget faces multibillion-pound shortfall
- School population to grow by one million to 40-year high
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites