Reading, writing, spelling difficulties - could the problems your child is facing be indicative of dyslexia?
Dyslexia is a common difficulty, but that does not make it less of a problem. Despite its being so well recognised, there are still those who deny its existence or, more subtly, underestimate or ignore the significance of the problem for a particular individual.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Wesleyan University orders fraternities and sororities to become coed
- Fewer cuddles, more battles
- How to teach ... the harvest
- Plymouth University under fire for spending £95,000 on seven chairs
- 'Thanks mum, for helping me find the best way to learn'
- To help dyslexic pupils, go to the root of how children learn
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites