Reading, writing, spelling difficulties - could the problems your child is facing be indicative of dyslexia?
Dyslexia is a common difficulty, but that does not make it less of a problem. Despite its being so well recognised, there are still those who deny its existence or, more subtly, underestimate or ignore the significance of the problem for a particular individual.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- Scottish independence could threaten free tuition for its students
- Free meals served for infant pupils
- 10 resources for teaching music
- Back to school classroom displays: tips for teachers
- Primary school language lessons not translating to secondaries
- Free school meal scheme begins
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites