Confident, relaxed ‘average’ children perform far better than brilliant, anxious ones.
As parents, all we can give our children is opportunities and support. It’s nice if you can be a good teacher with them but, far more important is to be a good parent.
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- No need to be so gloomy about graphene | @guardianletters
- So my mushy head is 'hardwired' for girly things, is it? If this is science, I am Richard Dawkins | Suzanne Moore
- Four-in-10 adults without qualifications in parts of UK
- Jock Young
- Lib Dems say Gove department 'rogue'
- VIDEO: How not to break law on social media
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites