Skip to main content
- You will be automatically entered into a free prize draw when you provide your email address when completing the survey.
- Winners must be over 18 years of age.
- By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- There is one annual online subscription to The Good Schools Guide to be won.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries to the tutor surveys received and the draw will take place on December 1st 2016
- There will be one draw every year which will take place on the first day of December.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail within 14 days of the draw date.
- The winner can chose when to activate the subscription but this must be within six months of the date of notification.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available. It does not include printed versions of The Good Schools Guide.
- The Promoter is The Good Schools Guide, 10 Greycoat Place, London, SW1P 1SB Details of the winner will be available four weeks after the draw dates by sending an SAE to the above address.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Signs of special needs in school age children; how to get help; which type of school to choose; Education, Health and Care Plans ...
Read more ...
Perhaps you suspect your child has some learning difficulty and you would like advice on what you should do. Or perhaps it is becoming clear that your child's current school is not working for him or her, and you need help to find a mainstream school which has better SEN provision, or to find a special school which will best cater for your child's area of need. Our SEN team helps…
Find the best school for your child.
One month subscription - £0.49 per day
Three month subscription - £0.41 per day
Six month subscription - £0.33 per day
One year subscription - £0.29 per day
Register for instant access to:
☑ Search for more than 30000 schools in our parent friendly interactive directory.
☑ Create and save lists of schools via My Schools.
☑ Use our comparison grid to get an exam results overview of schools you are interested in.
☑ Find comprehensive advice on state and independent schools, tutors and special needs.
☑ Receive our monthly newsletter.
Identifying and locating grammar schools. Grammar schools are located in 36 English local authorities. Almost half of these are considered 'selective authorities' (eg Kent and Buckinghamshire), where around one in five local children are selected for grammar school entry based on ability. The others are areas such as Barnet or Kingston, with only a few grammar schools.
As proud parents, we all know our children are unique. They're smarter than anyone else's, funnier, certainly more attractive, better behaved and above all bursting with the kind of talent that would leave Daniel Radcliffe, Jamie Bell and Charlotte Church standing. And for some extraordinary - though totally understandable - reason, everyone but us seems blind to our offspring's God-given artistic gifts.
If you think your child would benefit from a boarding school education, but are put off by the high fees and consequent limited social mix of a typical independent boarding school, you may find that a state boarding school is the answer