Contact us +44 203 286 6824 or [email protected]
It could be…
Moving on to senior school
Your child is 9 and you are exploring his senior school options. You could move house and you are considering paying for independent education. But where do you look? How do you start? Your consultant will listen to everything you are looking for in a school and will research a list covering all your requirements – even in different parts of the country. Then, if you wish, she will help you through the application process.
Living overseas, wanting to board in the UK
You live overseas but you want to send your child to board in the UK. He is dead keen on sailing and will need to keep up his Mandarin. Oh, and the school must be near an airport. Can we help? Of course! You will tell your consultant exactly what you need and she will help you find it, guiding you every step of the way. We have particular expertise in advising international clients.
You need to find a new school fast
We hope it doesn’t happen but your daughter has been badly bullied and her school is not dealing with it properly. You need to move her – fast. Call us. We will find you a sympathetic, knowledgeable and effective consultant who will be on the case at once.
We can also offer you:
- Unrivalled experience in advising international families
- Consultancy in several languages. Tell us if you prefer to speak to your consultant in your own language
- Help with choosing between two schools
- Guidance on admissions to different schools
- Advice on tutoring and tutor agencies
- Special Educational Needs guidance
- School appeals or applications under special circumstances
- Assessments of your child’s maths and English prior to application for a school place; sample papers and marking
- Help and advice for relocating families
- Personal statements for university applications
- Advice on applying to universities in the UK and overseas
- Scholarships and Bursaries
- Data and statistics
- Lightning fast help for clients in a hurry
- and more. See our services
Contact us at: [email protected] or 0203 286 6824 or +44 203 286 6824 from overseas to speak to our administrator.