Contact us +44 203 286 6824 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sometimes – particularly for families coming to live in London – a one-off Information Meeting with one of our London specialist consultants is all that is needed. A consultant can meet you, answer all your questions about:
- types of schools in London
- different parts of London
- admissions processes and applications
- transferring from one school to another
- schools for children with particular needs
- the differences between London day schools and country schools or anything else that you need explained
- specific schools at which your child is already registered - you may like to compare and evaluate them
Our consultants are always happy to meet you and will do their best to answer all your questions. Once you have met your consultant, you may like to work with her to find the best possible schools for your children and then take up one of our senior services - see Our Services. The meeting will give you the opportunity of explaining to her your principal concerns and aims. She will be well prepared to set to work on your behalf.
The cost of a one-off Information Meeting lasting up to 90 minutes is £300. The education consultant’s travel costs will be added if the meeting is outside London or involves travel of more than one hour/20 miles.
NB The education consultant will be happy to answer all general questions during a one-off Information Meeting and she can discuss schools with which you are registered or have visited but she will not be able to recommend specific schools to you.
Contact us at: email@example.com or 0203 286 6824 or +44 203 286 6824 from overseas to speak to our administrator.