Contact us +44 203 286 6824 or email@example.com
The Introductory Consultation offers parents a choice of either:
- Thirty minutes of one-to-one telephone conversation with one of The Good Schools Guide Education Consultants most experienced consultants. Most commonly, parents use this service to help decide between offers from two schools or to help in understanding some of the basics of UK education.
- Sixty minutes’ conversation with a highly experienced advisor to discuss a more complex matter eg weighing up the merits of several schools already known to you or dealing with a particular problem of limited scope eg a conflict at school, a bullying problem or trouble with a particular teacher.
You can call us about anything that troubles you about your child. It may be to do with schooling and/or education. It may be about some other aspect of their growing up – socialising, unusual behaviour, friendships, attitudes to food, teachers, authority. We can’t promise to have all the answers but we have a vast amount of experience, common sense and know-how. And if we can’t help you ourselves, you can be sure we will know someone who can.
NB Anything you tell us – unless it involves a potential risk to children which we are legally bound to disclose – is completely confidential and remains between you and your consultant.
The information you give the administrator in your initial telephone call or email will enable her to advise you on which service would best suit you and to choose the best consultant for you.
Typically parents use this service to:
- learn more about the basics of the UK education system
- help decide between offers of places at two or three schools
- learn more about admissions procedures to state schools in specific areas
- discuss a problem to do with their child’s school
- get quick advice in the case of urgent need eg a bullying problem
– but there is no set agenda. You use it for whatever would help you. If you require help in finding a school for your children you will need the Classic Service, the Premier Service, the Global Premier Service or the State School Service.
The fee for The Introductory 30 Minute Consultation is £120. The fee for The Introductory 60 Minute Consultation is £180.
NB If you decide to upgrade within 4 weeks of the Introductory Consultation, The Introductory Consultation fee is then deducted from the fee for the Classic Service or the Premier Service.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 286 6824 or +44 203 286 6824 from overseas to speak to our administrator.