Contact us +44 203 286 6824 or email@example.com
The Good Schools Guide Education Consultants Premier Service is the best option for parents who, for example:
- are international and unfamiliar with UK schools and how to apply
- are being relocated at short notice and need schools
- need urgent action because of eg bereavement, school exclusion or school closure
- have two or more children who need different schools
- need advice on more than one county/region within the UK
- want whole school planning ie primary/junior/preparatory/senior
but all clients will have their own individual requirements which may differ from these examples.
INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS: PLEASE NOTE YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE AN AGENT TO GAIN A PLACE AT A UK BOARDING SCHOOL. PLEASE TALK TO US ABOUT THIS.
How does it work?
Our administrator takes your initial enquiry – by email or telephone. Having listened to your requirements and concerns, she consults with the Director of the service and then matches you with the most appropriate consultant. At this point she takes your credit card details but no money is taken until you and your consultant have agreed that the consultancy should go ahead.
You and your consultant make contact – by phone, Skype or email. You tell her exactly what you need, you ask any questions and together you make a plan. Once you have agreed that the consultancy will go ahead, your consultant informs the administrator who will send you a confirmation of the service you have agreed to and alert you that the fee will be deducted from your credit card.
Many clients like to meet their consultant face to face before deciding whether or not to proceed with the full service. We are happy to arrange a Welcome Meeting for you. Clients living overseas may like their advisor to fly out to meet them and their children. This can usually be arranged but it is helpful if you can discuss this possibility with our administrator when you make the initial contact. You will then be advised to take advantage of our Global Premier Service. The choice is yours. Most Premier Services are conducted via phone, email and Skype.
Your consultant will set to work for you, will keep you informed of progress and will respond to any further thoughts or questions you may have. If you have asked for guidance on possible schools, she will let you have the results of her research and you may ask any questions you like until you have the place you seek.
Your consultant may suggest an assessment. This can serve various purposes but principally:
- i) to help you judge how your child would fare in competitive entrance examinations.
- ii) to help your consultant judge the type of school which will best suit your child.
Please click here: Assessments to read more about this and costs.
The Premier Service is entirely flexible and your consultant will support you in whatever ways you need throughout the process of school application or negotiation with schools or in whatever ways you require.
How much does it cost?
The fee for The Good Schools Guide Premier Service is £2,250. The initial Welcome Meeting is £300 but this is deducted from the overall fee if you decide to take up a Premier Service within three months. Your fee covers up to two days’ personal contact, individualised research and consultation. If additional hours are required they are charged at £150 per hour. Accompanying parents on school visits or visiting on their behalf is priced at £500 per day plus expenses.
NB Unlike education "agents" we take no fee from any school we recommend to you. Schools we find for you are based solely on what you tell us you want for your child.
NB2 We do not, in general, advise or assist on matters to do with visas or visa applications.
And finally... New home needed?
* We have a partnership with one of the most prestigious property finding companies in the UK. If you need to buy or rent a new home do let us know. At no cost to you, our partner will listen to what you want for your new family home, will research and suggest property options to you and accompany you when you view them. If you decide to rent or buy all costs are borne by the vendor. Do let us know if you would like to be introduced to our property partner.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 286 6824 or +44 203 286 6824 from overseas to speak to our administrator.