The Good Schools Guide has teamed up with the online and learning development platform Aptimore to help get young people get ready for interviews, starting work and succeeding in work.
Incorporating a combination of psychometrics, personalised feedback, case studies and exercises, Aptimore is a self-directed online learning programme that uses interactive technology to teach you all about the world of work – both in terms of getting ready for it and thriving once you are there. You can tailor the programme to give you the skills in any of the following:
- Impress at interview
- Get work ready
- Build your knowledge of the world of work
- Gain confidence
- Develop your emotional intelligence
- Understand yourself and other people
- Learn how to navigate tricky situations at work
- Get better at building relationships
Aptimore was developed by a team of workplace psychologists with experience of assessing and developing people to help them make the most of their talents.