We're looking for a few good editors....if you're in a part of the world that we don't cover yet, see if this looks like something you'd enjoy and might be qualified to do.
Editors for The Good Schools Guide International are responsible for
- researching schools that might be added to the Guide
- keeping abreast of developments at schools in the Guide
- visiting and writing up such schools in the host city
- writing articles about local education generally
- writing articles how to survive there as an expat.
For more information, read the other documents below. If you think you might be just the person to do this, please contact us. We would love to hear from you.
- GSGI Editors/Advisors: Job Description (Long with Much More Detail)
- A long but pretty thorough description about writing/advising for The Good Schools Guide International.
- To Enjoy Doing This, You Need To Be....
- What do editors do, and what kind of person would like it?
- GSGI Editor/Advisor- Job Announcement (Short Form)
- A brief job announcement for GSGI country editors, who also serve as GSGI advisors.
- Writing for The Good Schools Guide International: what are we looking for?
- What's the GSGI all about, how does it work, what do we mean by "good school"?