Kingsdale Foundation School A GSG School
- Kingsdale Foundation School
- Head: Mr S Morrison
- T 020 8670 7575
- F 020 8766 7051
- E info@kingsdale…uthwark.sch.uk
- W www.kingsdalef…nschool.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Southwark
- Pupils: 1559
- Religion: None
- Review: View The Good Schools Guide Review
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 6th December 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 23rd March 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What The Good Schools Guide says..
Music is truly outstanding and adds a real vibrancy to the school. The head of music, at the school long before the current regime, is renowned for her ability to inspire and her ambition for the children who may not...
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Art & Design at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Short Course)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Music at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
What The Good Schools Guide saysMusic is truly outstanding and adds a real vibrancy to the school. The head of music, at the school long before the current regime, is renowned for her ability to inspire and her ambition for the children who may not have picked up an instrument before coming here. Every year the school hosts the Dulwich Festival Youth Concert and steals the show from the massed independent school ensembles – most recently with a group xylophone rendition of an especially composed medley of Bond theme tunes.
Mr Steve Morrison. Although he is keen for the school to showcase its achievers, he says: ‘we are not just interested in the children at the top end’. The school believes it does well by pupils across the board. He says: ‘We don’t believe we’ve got it cracked, we believe we...