- Dagenham Park CofE School
- Head: Mr Simon Weaver
- T 020 8270 4400
- F 020 8270 4409
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.dagenhampark.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Barking & Dagenham
- Pupils: 1262
- Religion: Church of England
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 11th May 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 23rd January 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Replaced Dagenham Park Community School Dec 09. School has a dedicated SEN unit for children with MLD.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Dagenham Park CofE School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Music Studies (General) at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Diploma Level 2)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Russian at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)
Special Education Needs
Dagenham Park School has a designated unit for 30 pupils who have moderate learning difficulties.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class||Y|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|