Dagenham Park CofE School
- Dagenham Park CofE School
- T 020 8270 4400
- F 020 8270 4409
- E email@example.com
- W www.dp.bardaglea.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Barking & Dagenham
- Pupils: 1000
- Religion: Church of England
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Replaced Dagenham Park Community School Dec 09. School has a dedicated SEN unit for children with MLD.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Dagenham Park CofE School
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Good Schools Guide Awards
- Winner of the 2014 Good Schools Guide Award for Excellence at an English School for Boys taking Design (general) (BTEC Certificate Level 2)
- Winner of the 2014 Good Schools Guide Award for Excellence at an English School for Boys taking Music studies (general) (BTEC Diploma Level 2)
- Winner of the 2014 Good Schools Guide Award for Excellence at an English School for Girls taking Design (general) (BTEC Certificate Level 2)
Subscribe now for instant access
For instant access to available data including catchment area maps and a host of other benefits, please purchase a subscription to the Good Schools Guide.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Special Education Needs
Dagenham Park School has a designated unit for 30 pupils who have moderate learning difficulties.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|BESD - Behaviour, Emotional and Social Difficulty|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class||Y|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular monthly newsletter