Bexley Grammar School
- Bexley Grammar School
- Head: Mr S Elphick
- T 020 8304 8538
- F 020 8304 0248
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.bexleygs.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bexley
- Pupils: 1368
- Religion: None
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 16th November 2007
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 16th November 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Entrance criteria as follows: Maths, English, VR and non VR tests. Test sat in October, results in November.
For help with revision visit www.11plusenglish.com
Academy converter 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bexley Grammar School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Music Technology at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Drama & Theatre Studies at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Mathematical Studies at an English Grammar School (IBO Standard level component)
- Best performance by Girls taking Untranslated Literature at an English Grammar School (IBO Standard level component)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Economics at an English Grammar School (GCSE Full Course)
- Best performance by Girls taking German at an English Grammar School (GCSE Full Course)
International Baccalaureate: diploma - the diploma is the familiar A-level equivalent.
State grammar school