- Queens Park Community School
- Head: Mr Mike Hulme M.Ed
- T 020 8438 1700
- F 020 8459 1895
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.qpcs.brent.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Brent
- Pupils: 1275
- Religion: None
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 3rd August 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 13th November 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Queens Park Community School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Economics at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Economics at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Humanities: Single at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Special Education Needs
We have a Senco and two teachers plus 14 Teaching Assistants. We support 35 statemented pupils and approximately 300 students at school action or school action plus. We were considered in our last Ofsted to be the most inclusive schools many of the inspectors had visited.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|