Langley Park School for Girls A GSG School
- Langley Park School for Girls
- Head: Dr Anne Hudson
- T 020 8663 4199
- F 020 8663 6578
- E email@example.com
- W www.lpgs.bromley.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for girls aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bromley
- Pupils: 1,690
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Open days: October
- Review: View the Good Schools Guide Review
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 26th April 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 2nd October 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
Sign up for extra content from Langley Park School for Girls
What the Good Schools Guide says...
Mini Brit academy feel never stronger than with dance: tap and street offered but classical ballet a particular strength, masterminded (and frequently choreographed) by three dance teachers whose remit covers everything from hit versions of Twilight and Beauty and the Beast to GCSE, A level and, coming soon, BTec courses complete with glamorous overseas......Read more
What the school says...
Our school is a welcoming and friendly one, but more than that it is purposeful and business-like. In this way, and through the partnership that we encourage between students, parents and the staff of the school, we express our commitment to helping all pupils achieve the best of which they are capable, whatever their particular talents and needs.
Like some other schools, we have a very large number of pupils and a large staff, but this does not deter us in our commitment to respect each member of the school community as an individual nor in our commitment to quality. We combine an emphasis on academic rigour with a highly effective pastoral support system. Our students safety and personal well being is our priority, and they know their concerns are always taken seriously....Read more
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Computer Studies / Computing at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Computer Studies / Computing at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Music Technology at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
Subscribe now for instant access to read The Good Schools Guide review.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.