Beal High School
- Beal High School
Woodford Bridge Road
- T 020 8551 4954
- F 020 8551 4421
- E email@example.com
- W www.bealhighschool.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Redbridge
- Pupils: 1633
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 22nd March 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 12th December 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Beal High School
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Economics at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Economics at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Sociology at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Subscribe now for instant access
For instant access to available data including catchment area maps and a host of other benefits, please purchase a subscription to the Good Schools Guide.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Special Education Needs
The school's SEN provision caters for pupils with a variety of needs. A range of strategies are deployed in order to meet the individual needs of these pupils. By supporting them in their inclusion in all aspects of school life, the school helps them to become independent learners, working towards their full potential. This provision includes support in the classroom, a National Literacy programme in Year 7, Social Skills groups, a Linkworker system, use of Support Agencies, Staff INSET, a SUBCO system, a SEN list, pupil I.E.Ps, Key Stage 3 Language Support lessons, Key Stage 4 Supported Studies and Key Stage 4 Homework club.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|BESD - Behaviour, Emotional and Social Difficulty|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory||Y|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular monthly newsletter