King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Girls A GSG School
- King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Girls
- Head: Mrs L Johnson
- T 01214 442150
- F 01214 445123
- E email@example.com
- W www.kechg.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for girls aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Birmingham
- Pupils: 965
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Review: View the Good Schools Guide Review
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 3rd May 2007
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 3rd May 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
Sign up for extra content from King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Girls
What the Good Schools Guide says...
We witnessed some astonishingly lively and inspirational teaching and as one of the pupils we met said, 'There is always such a buzz and excited atmosphere. The teachers are brilliant and such fun.'
What the school says...
Entrance examinations consist of: 11 1st test - verbal and numerical reasoning. 2nd test - non-verbal reasoning. No interview.
Sample papers available commercially.
For help with revision visit www.11plusenglish.com
Converted to an academy 2011.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Geography at an English Grammar School (GCSE)
- Best performance by Girls taking Religious Studies at an English Grammar School (GCSE)
- Best performance by Girls taking Design & Technology Graphic Products at an English Grammar School (GCSE)
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to read The Good Schools Guide review.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.