- King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Boys
- Head: Mr M J Garrod
- T 0121 444 3188
- F 01214 412796
- E enquiries@camp…ys.bham.sch.uk
- W www.camphillboys.bham.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Birmingham
- Pupils: 752
- Religion: Christian
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 29th April 2009
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 16th May 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Entrance examinations consist of: 11 1st test - verbal and numerical reasoning. 2nd test - non-verbal reasoning. No interview.
Sample papers available commercially.
What the parents say...
No comments received for King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Boys
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking French at an English Grammar School (GCSE Full Course)
- Best performance by Boys taking German at an English Grammar School (GCSE Full Course)
- Best performance by Boys taking Music at an English Grammar School (GCSE Full Course)
State grammar school
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class||Y|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is based on actual school admissions September 2011 to August 2014. Data from the school year September 2014 to August 2015 is not yet available.