- Queensbury School
Wood End Road
- T 01213 735731
- F 01213 826147
- E enquiry@queens…ry.bham.sch.uk
- W www.queensburysch.com
- A special state school for pupils aged from 11 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Birmingham
- Pupils: 242
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Queensbury School
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Good Schools Guide Awards
- Winner of the 2014 Good Schools Guide Award for Excellence at an English School for Boys taking Preparation for work (ELQ Band C)
- Winner of the 2014 Good Schools Guide Award for Excellence at an English School for Girls taking Home econ: child dev (ELQ Band C)
- Winner of the 2014 Good Schools Guide Award for Excellence at an English School for Girls taking Preparation for work (ELQ Band C)
Subscribe now for instant access
For instant access to available data including catchment area maps and a host of other benefits, please purchase a subscription to the Good Schools Guide.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide writes: Queensbury School is a community school catering for pupils with moderate learning difficulties including autistic spectrum disorders, speech and language difficulties and challenging behaviour.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|BESD - Behaviour, Emotional and Social Difficulty|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular monthly newsletter